Dolphin newspaper posts. Please help

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by sec314, Oct 9, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

2. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Some of the dolphins insults are just lame. Huh huh at least we have our own stadium hurr durr.

3. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

Um, I'll go help you guys, that columnist from the Herald is an idiot. Everyone around South FLA that every time he opens his mouth a turd comes out.

4. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Not even worth it.

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yes it is, come on, its all in fun and they are the biggest turds in the NFL. My last name is Epstein and they are throwing welcome back Koter and bagel refrences at me. I need my fellow jet fans to bombard the site

6. DMSMaven

DMSMaven Member

YUP ... Read the quotes, these clowns are delusional ... Not even worth responding ... We better be quivering, HELL we have to face Cameron Wake and Chad Henne this week, that has to be MUCH scarier than Tom Brady, or Drew Brees or Mario Williams ...

7. PhinFan77

PhinFan77 New Member

"Hey guys! Lets go to their newspaper's web sites and talk smack! Yeah, that will teach them a lesson!"

Sounds like something I did in 5th grade.

You all can bash the wildcat and Henne all you want. Im sure they are going to throw a few wrinkles in the wildcat early. Maybe a pass. That way, Rex backs off. Then we run it down your throats. This isn't a wildcat + penning 6 yard pass offense anymore. Henne's got an arm. I think it will be a real close game, but I think you guys are a little too confident.

8. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

We're 3-1 and beaten better teams than you have, and you're 1-3 after winning against a shitty Bills team and a depleted OL...how are WE a little too over-confident, and you're not?

9. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

Wow henne has arm maybe from the wild cat they will throw it, that means Pat white but's let not tip our hand.
    bashing the wildcat is simple as teams catch up to it it stops becoming effective, as last year shows. It was really effective in first 4 games because of all the crap you idiots are talking your what 4 and 0.
    Again this is like crowder talking crap with 14 tackles 11 solo.........dude learn the sport sport before talking with the adults. he has arm but has not made but one whole start against a craptastic defense (craptastic meaning they are bad) get excited by all means but be realistic. The Jets are not the Bills we are a much better team. As good as teh saints nope but definately on par with the playoff teams can your team say that?

10. PhinFan77

PhinFan77 New Member

Because YOU are coming off your first loss. The loss where your QB looked awful. Every single pass was a slant or screen play. We are coming of a big win, and our team is finally starting to play together. We should have beaten the Colts, but because our D gave up big plays, we lost. Not gonna happen this monday. Also, Cameron Wake played the first game of his career without Joey Porter, and he had 3 sacks. So when we blitz Joey, Jason, and Cam Wake at the same time, one of them WILL get pressure on your rookie qb. This game is going to be about turnovers, and TDs vs. Field Goals.

11. PhinFan77

PhinFan77 New Member

And how can you bash the wildcat? It's doing BETTER this year than last year...

12. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

We came off a loss to the 3-0 Saint. A fully BALANCED, offensive powerhouse, in their house who were avg nearly 40pts per game and are now one of the favorites to make it to the Super Bowl. While you beat a 1-2 Bills team that were missing 2 of the starting OL and aren't considered ANYTHING in the league. Yeah, okay, that sounds about the same. So, now the Fins are coming together? Wow. Way to come together and allowing Henne to get sacked 6 times against the Bills. What's that? Oh, they're gonna make adjustments? Oh ok, and what makes you think the Jets won't on O and D? I wasn't aware only the Dolphins were allowed to do that while we plan to run the same plays we ran against the Saints.

So Wake is on the field and got 3 sacks. He's the X-factor. But Calvin Pace, our best pass rusher, won't because he's been suspended in an already ESTABLISHED lights outs defense? Where's your logic? Rex Ryan hated losing last week. If he had his way, he would've played the Dolphins this past Monday just to get that bad taste of defeat out of his mouth. This guy hates losing. A lot. We lost against one of the best teams in the league, you won a games against one of the worst. Seriously, man, how are u so confident?

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Posting responses to a newspaper article has to be the most boring way to interact with other fans, like ever.

14. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Sorry dude. Some of the things they're saying on there are so out of whack, it's really not worth my time.

15. The_W

The_W Banned

Yeah, like coming to talk smack to your rivals messageboard is that much more mature. Probably if your now on 6th grade :smile:

Harris, Scott and Pace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Porter, Taylor and Cameron "who the fuck is this guy?" Wake.

And your talking so much how your D is gonna make our QB look like a rookie. I may stand corrected but doesn't our QB have four starts and yours have 1
    And this is just his second year so he is doesn't have that much more experience than Sanchez, and in real game situation Sanchez is actually more experienced. And this is the most formidable defense Chad Henne has faced, so I think our D will make Henne look like the rookie QB here.

16. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Henne's terrible and so is the rest of the fins. If the Bills can sack Henne 6 times just imagine what we can do to him. I'm thinking it will look a lot like this.

[​IMG]

17. The_W

The_W Banned

Oh yeah :finssuck:

And the play where Green got hurt didn't even look so bad

18. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Only in Miami are people stupid enough to consider beating the Bills a "big win" :finssuck:

19. ........

........ Trolls

Spoken like someone who didn't actually see the game. Perhaps you should try watching football instead of box scores.

20. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

When you haven't won a single game, any win is a big win. It's like being homeless and finding a cheeseburger in the trash with only one bite taken out of it and it's slightly warm.