Jets -Saints stream

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by typeOnegative13NY, Oct 4, 2009.

1. MondayNightMiracles

you are the man! im sending u a couple bucks again! for those of u watching ur choppy ass streams, DONATE! and watch the game on ur pc for 1/20th the price ud normally pay!
    thanks jetsnboys!

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Bro, you've been on other forums aswell Im sure. There are always users that will come after you, especially if you're an opposition. Not everyone is like that. I enjoy having a poster from the opposition. You are very welcome here as far as I am concerned.

As for the hit, you don't expect a QB to be the best tackler/blocker. It may have been a cheap shot had that been a CB or something. Just my 2 cents.

3. 67Bndwagnfan

67Bndwagnfan New Member

Looks Like This One Is Over With Gentleman. Anybody Got Anything Else To Say???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought Not!

4. 67Bndwagnfan

67Bndwagnfan New Member

END DISSCUSSION! END THREAD! GOOD NIGHT AND BEST OF luck to you!!!!

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Did a quick peruse of your other posts today and noticed that I'm in good company being that the majority of your posts today were lame-flame jobs directed at several others. That said, I'll explain my post in a nutshell:

1. I'm NOT going to throw the kid QB under the bus for his being a kid playing his 1st game in a hostile environment (I'll leave that for you, Mike Fatcessa and the other pompous know-it-alls).

2. The offensive line's play was sub-par.

That was the jist of my post--period. Now: what would you have preferred? That the OL line play was steller?

Maybe get a handle on your anger issues Spanky then get back to us. Better yet Spanky, don't.

Again, I'm not throwing the kid under the bus....not at this early juncture in his career. And I'm not going to be a blindfolded cheerleader when it comes to calling a spade a spade: as much as our "D" was gutsy...our OL today was lacking in its drive-blocking.

(regards to your "Flight Crew" sisters):wink:

#85 joe, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  6. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Your original post made no sense and was written in language that I would expect from a 5 year old. You make a blanket statement that our o-line is overpaid and overrated without explaining why.

Then you posted this:

"Marvin Powell et al.....they had their screw up moments, but this group is so woefully 'soft'"

I have no idea what you are trying to say here other than to call our o-line soft with nothing to back it up. By the way, you make this statement at 5:50 which is probably a little bit into the second half of the game so the game isn't even over yet and your passing judgment. Also, my posts today were out of frustration with the fans we get on this site on days like today. People seem to come out of the woodwork to make stupid posts and comments when they clearly have no knowledge of football and the team.

7. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Not sure you meant it, but very well done with your Bus references in talking to Greyhhound Jet
    :smile:

8. SAINTSMAN

SAINTSMAN New Member

I told you guys we were going to win