The Phins.com---good Laugh

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by semperfigreen, Oct 5, 2009.

1. semperfigreen

semperfigreen Well-Known Member

If you guys need a good laugh.....some quotes

"Calling it now, Pat White will have an impact in the Wildcat this week. This is the week I think we see a lot of new wrinkles in our offense."

Ha, we are going to crush the pussycat....:finssuck:

"we must turn dirty sanchez into vernon gholston again. the guy is giving away games. we've gotta keep the humiliation going. two fumbles and two picks would be a good day for dirty sanchez"

Whatever this means?

"Sanchez got exposed by a thoroughly average defense today.

The jets ain't that good."

This has to be the best one....I guess we ain't that good :rofl:

I don't think Miami fans knows whats coming. I am calling it now...Our D will have at least two INT's next week

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

They think the Saints have an average defense???

Holy Shit they are fucking retarded.

Sanchez and Vernon Gholston comparison, Jets D isn't that good.

Miami puts up 16 pts i'll be impressed.

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

They'll see how average the Saints D is when they thrash those clowns....

As for Phin fans they're not gonna be too happy next Monday night at this time...I can't wait what schemes Rex and Mike come up with to destroy Henne next week.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Its time to drink Dolphin blood

5. davidstvz

davidstvz New Member

Don't worry guys, the Saints gets to play Miami a little later. They'll find out exactly where our D stands ;)

6. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Fins finally win one and get cocky.. :finssuck:

7. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

what else is new. you can't expect dolphin fans to apply logic. i'm so glad i don't like in miami for the time being (at least while school is in session) to deal with these morons. Although they've been VERY quiet this year and dejected, much like they were in 2007. Most dolphins fans knew they were fucked from the start when the schedules were released.Trust me, these are things they say hidden behind a keyboard but you won't catch them saying this at a sports bar or on the street.

i fully expect us to destroy the dolphins. All they have is their run game right now, which in the past we've always managed to stop.
    They're giving up points on D and quickly...they have a qb with less starting experience than our own rookie QB and only a fraction of the ability, and they have the worst WR core in the league. Not to mention their only decent TE is out for the year.

seriously, i don't possibly see how the dolphins compete in this game. clamp down on the run, game over. Even when they had a healthy chad and controlled the clock they still lost. it worked this week against the bills but lets face it, the bills are garbage. They really are....

The large amount of NYers and former NYers in SoFlo doesn't hurt either :)

8. DMSMaven

DMSMaven Member

Of course they are retarded, they root for the 'phins don't they ... I think 16 points is giving them too much credit ... Maybe 16 if thier defense scores 9 of it .................

9. HOI

HOI Active Member

Heres another gem....

Got to thinking about the coming week and the state of the division.

This game is huge! Why?

1. I think the Pats without welker are pretenders ... out and out lucky to not be 1-3, shoudl have lost to BUF & BAL. (But they found a way to win & have welker back now.

2. A win against the Jets would totally knot up the division. A loss would put us in a pretty deep hole.

3. Here we sit 1-3, but 1-0 in the division.

10. zombo

zombo Member

i guess the standard down in miami is win a game and everything is cool. :rofl:

11. zombo

zombo Member

you must have made up #2, right? the dolphins fans aren't THAT dumb, are they?

12. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Yeah, I think the Jets are going to take it too them next week. I am not sure the Jets will hold them to 0, but I don't see the Dolph's scoring much more than 13 and they may not get there. Yes, it would impress me too, if they put up more than 16 points on us.

I think our guys will be fired up and will execute very well.

I see the score as being like 27-9 Jets win.

13. HOI

HOI Active Member

Sadly no...

Its pretty funny over there. Some of these guys are predicting that they will run all over us. Apparently.."Chris Johnson and Pierre Thomas cut us up". One guy is even predicting a 3 TD break out game for Henne. The same guy said Revis will be ineffective b/c he will guard Ginn and Miami doesnt throw to him anyway.

The best had to be the statement made that "the crowd will make the difference" LOL...theres usually 40% Jets fans there!! I've been to games there...and those crowds suck...

14. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

This is why fins fans are so annoying. The win one game, against 1-3 Buffalo and start talking shit. I had 2 fins fans texting me yesterday talking shit.

Well these aren't the Bills rolling in Monday night. We WILL NOT give up anywhere near 250 yards rushing to a completely one dimensional offense. The only way the Jets lose is if Sanchez gives another one away.

15. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Anyone taking this game for granted is nuts. This is as big a game as it gets early in the season if the Jets are going to take the next step.

The Phins right now have the No. 1 rushing O in the league and the No. 2 rushing D in the league. The Phins have been destroyed over the top in the deep passing game something we have not been particularly good at.

The Jets rank 13th in rush D and 10th in rushing by the way. We win this game if we stop the run and get the ball down the field in the air.

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No matter what their record or how they are playing, the Jets and Phins are usually pretty competitive all the time. The exception being the 4-12 season where we put a monumental beat-down on Miami wearing the Titans unis. I don't see this as being an easy game for us. Miami may look like a creampuff on offense right now with the way our D is playing, but I don't se them quaking in their boots after the Saints' D just provided the blueprint for crushing our O.

17. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I don't really think there is really such thing as an easy win in the NFL. Against most teams, if you play bad, you lose. We will have to play good to beat Miami. I just expect us to be very pumped up for the game.

Mariska Hargitay

18. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Dolphins fans are the funniest fans ever. I live in Florida so I would know. When they win they think they are the best team in the NFL. After going 0-3 and then 1-3 they now think they are a force to be reckon with and no one can beat them.

19. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

I totally agree. This game scares me a lot. Especially considering that we're Sanchez will be playing on a national stage (MNF) in front of a hostile crowd. That, plus the fact that the Dolphins just may be a better team with Henne at QB. Maybe this change is the spark that gets them going this year.

20. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

This game scares me too but Henne is still basically a rookie too. 2nd game as a starter. Do you think he has seen a defense like this yet?