Okay, guys, that's enough.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by sunnygs97, Oct 4, 2009.

1. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

Listen. I'm with you all. I really am. I forgot how fucking bad it feels to take a loss like that. That ulcer eating away at my stomach. I just feel like I need to be put into a coma until the next game. I get it.

HOWEVER,

Let's look at the positives:

1. Our defense is fucking nasty. I know we already knew this, but we held the best offense in the league to 10 points, and they were stuffed on both 4th down conversion attempts, not including the Jenkins encroachment.

2. Yes, Sanchez lost us the game, but he's a rookie. We all knew this game would happen, and I'm glad it happened against one of the best fucking teams in the league, as to a team that we really should have beaten. He is going to learn a lot from this game.

3. The hardest game on our schedule is behind us. Look at our next five games: Miami, Buffalo, Oakland, Miami, Jacksonville. LMAO :rofl:

Of course a loss hurts. But lets get it together, take the positives, and see how Rex and Sanchez and Co. learn from their first loss.

Oh and Miami, buckle your fucking seatbelts. You're about to get your shit tossed.

2. KerryRose

KerryRose New Member

a to the men.

3. 67Bndwagnfan

67Bndwagnfan New Member

See you in the play offs.

4. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I hope so friend!

If we see each other in the playoffs, this is going to be a happy forums. :beer:

5. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

I didn't like the offensive play calling. Tried to depend on Sanchez too much. Greene looked really nice tonight.

6. cassie96

cassie96 Member

You have got that right! :up:

7. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

We have a real possibility at being 8-1 after that stretch, and if we are, pencil us into the playoffs.

8. 624

624 Banned

Great post, I agree lets put this loss behind us and rape the Dolphins next week.

9. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

lets fucking hope so. congrats on your win man, we all thought it was going to be about your offense... but god damn that team is a double headed monster. see you in the super bowl.

10. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

AMEN JETS fans. But let's not even worry about the next 5 games. Let's just go and do my FAVORITE thing in the whole wide world - beat Miami on Monday Night!

11. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

most of the "experts" and many here had us at 1-3 at this point. We are 3-1. We lost this game primarily due to the Saints being a better team today and also to Sanchez making rookie mistakes. Tough loss but the critically important thing is that we get Pace back next week and we have to take care of business against the fish. How this team responds to this loss will be a key indicator as to where they are.

12. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

I hate losing, but I'm glad we did it against the Saints and not NE or Oak or somebody like that. I'm glad Mark finally got roughed up. This loss will teach him more then 100 wins would. SG23 looked nice. I think age has finally caught Jones, and it's time for Greene to step in. Don't burn your #6 jerseys yet, this is not ALL bad.

13. SaintsD-FTW

SaintsD-FTW New Member

Great game Jets and all of their fans.You have a great team and one to be very proud of. The Jets Defense is unbelievable, and stay behind your QB. Sanchez will learn from this game and only get better as each game goes by. I know Rex will have this team back on the attack and i almost feel sorry for the Dolphins come Monday night lol. Poor Henne gonna get killed. Kick the Atlanta Falclowns arse for me and the rest of the NFC South. We will return the favor by beating the Patriots and the G-men. Good luck the rest of the year and thank God i dont have to see your defense again, well until the Superbowl.

14. davidstvz

davidstvz New Member

You Jets should keep your chins up. Your defense played incredibly. I think the Jets D would have played even better with more help from the offense. Sanchez made a lot of rookie mistakes, but he is a rookie and he faced a Greg Williams defense. The best news is that he should get noticeably more mature with each game. I don't think a Saints|Jets Superbowl is a bad bet.

15. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

as long as Sanchez doesn't have games like he did today we should go no less then 4-1 in the next 5. I want 5-0 but I'm not getting greedy.

And the Saints D is no joke. I was a little skeptical coming in but the attacking style is amazing. IDK why all teams don't play like the Jets and Saints D's.

16. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Sanchez is a rookie. This stuff is going to happen early in his career. He needs to learn from it and move on and I believe he will.

17. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Regardless of how good this D, unless they score TDs, they dont have much control over how bad this offense is. Where is the deep threat? This damn offense is like Chad Pennington all over again. Every pass is dink or dunk. Sanchez really has to work on things because his pocket presence is terrible. Half those sacks should of been throwaways.

18. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

dude... are you listening to yourself talk?

we're 3-1 and everyone blows the fucking roofs off when our ROOKIE QB actually looks like a ROOKIE against one of the best teams in the NFL.

saying this offense is like Chad all over again is just ignorant.

19. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

I'd rather us lose now against an NFC team, and a Super Bowl contender, than losing to mediocre to bad teams in November or December.

20. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Sure, we're 3-1 but not because of the offense. We cant win every game because of the defense. We need some more contribution from the offense. You would have to be stupid to say the O doesnt concern you at all...