What they're saying about what we're saying about them

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by twown, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Tennessee Saint

Tennessee Saint New Member

God damn, Turley is awesome.

#21 Tennessee Saint, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  2. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Turley is in sad shape these days, and sincerely, I feel terrible for him. Him and all these guys who can't shake the headaches, nausea, suicidal tendencies, etc.

3. ........

........ Trolls

Let me assure you, we respect the hell out of your team too. The Saints are a tough team to hate, and we have definite concerns with trying to stop/outscore that offense, so I think we're all hoping for a good game at the very least.

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Some of the dipshits over at the Saints board are predicting a total blowout W for NO. They are in for a rude awakening. I expect a close game and see absolutely no reason why the NYJ can't win this game.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

this game is going to be awesome to watch. The Saints fans are just high on their passing game. its normal human emotion and expectation.

6. Greencoloredglasses

Greencoloredglasses New Member

Some of those posters over there are delusionally overconfident. It would be nice to see them lose their next two to both N.Y. teams. Humble them up a bit. (Could happen :up: )

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

boy, how can you hate on the Saints? Thats one of the few franchises more pathetic than the Jets.

8. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Scimitar blitz package..or dial up the Cajon Guillotine.

#28 JetsVilma28, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  9. Puddinhead

Puddinhead New Member

Saints fan here who would like to (courteously) post another local take on the Saints' early success...for your amusement. This guy ("moosedenied") is for my money our most entertaining blogger on Saints football:
    Cha ching. Say hello to your FIRST PLACE New Orleans Saints, bitches.

Your first place New Orleans Saints, who currently own the league?s #2 rushing offense. No, seriously. And there?s a decent chance that it could be #1 after tonight?s Dallas/Carolina game.

Your first place New Orleans Saints, who are currently sporting a top 10 defense and a top 5 rushing defense. A defense which, according to WWL, leads the league in 3-and-outs.

Your undefeated New Orleans Saints, who withstood a comparatively bad day for Drew Brees, and won anyway. By 20 points. On the road. Outdoors. In wet and windy conditions. On the strength of 222, count ?em, 222 rushing yards against a defense that had only allowed 130 rushing yards in their first two games combined. What the hell is going on around here?

The Dome will be rocking on Sunday, and, as has been the case since 1984, I'll be there! If you're coming down for the game, come proper and you won't be abused! LOL

10. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

Hahah.

I have Ravens fans saying they need a new league for the Ravens to play in since the NFL is too easy...

What gotta love playing the Browns/Bills.

11. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Wow I actually kind of hope the Pats win next week to humble them a little... actually not really screw the Pats :pats_suck:

12. mst3000

mst3000 Member

Argentina.

#32 mst3000, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  13. Saint Smack

Saint Smack New Member

Yes, very high. But just so you know, Saints lead the league in rushing as well. Sorry to hijack the thread. Back to the discussion about ass.:beer: