17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

The teams should do a coin toss and then give the NFL schedulers their preference based on the outcome.

2. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

got my email.. 2008 seniority, october 5th call.. but i have seats already from piggybacking.. i will see if i can just tranfer beforehand

3. TheSnake71

TheSnake71 Member

They have been letting people do this the whole time. I got my seats months ago and we were able to go from 4 to 6 seats no problem. We did buy $5000 PSL seats, but I think we could have added even more seats in the UD if we had wanted...

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

When I got my email they called me 3 days prior to the specified date.

So just be ready with notes in hand. Everywhere I went I was carrying my info with me that week, lol.

5. Section 227. Row 5

They are blasting through the list now. I can't believe how far they've gotten. They must have these reps on overload in the telemarketing room every morning:

"Now fellas, you know we're all on commission right? And we all know we don't make jack squat selling these Uppers. Now, the Jets are 2-0 with Mark Sanchez looking real good for now, so let's not fuck around and squander this opportunity lest the Jets lose the next two and we run into resistance again. We need to strike while the iron is hot, fellas! Now let's get out there on those phones and sell us some fucking PSLs today!"

LOL...

6. MadBacker Prime

LOL-

I wouldn't be surprised if Woody called them in after the win on Sunday.

"Hey this is the Jets, did you see that win? How much are you willing to spend to keep seeing that"

LOL

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

This Sucks

So the Jets are taking advantage of a 2-0 record to sell seats. So season ticketholders who have not been called yet should be rooting against Jets if they want good seats at a good price in 2010!!! I want to root for a win not a loss. I hate you WOODY

8. MadBacker Prime

I was getting my regardless apparently a lot of other fans needed more convincing.

I thought this fact would be obvious.

Did you get your tix yet?

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

So I didn't get the email so I called. I'm getting my call on the 5th too, my 'client rep' is Guy.

So without the email, what do i need info wise for the call?

10. MadBacker Prime

I wanted to make sure I got all my questions answered, so I wrote down what I wanted to know just in case.
    I printed the seating chart out, if I got the call away from a computer.

Also my desired spots, you can probably remember them. I didn't know how this call was going to go, so I didn't want to be unarmed so to speak.

11. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Cool, thanks.

12. Section 227. Row 5

Read my post #2960 from yesterday (page 148).

13. MadBacker Prime

Do this-

Much better info!!

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Cool. Thanks guys..

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

More info--FYI ,,,,,,,,,,,,one of my best friends missed the call yesterday so he called today--1998 seniority-----he called today ,,,one day after me and is in the row behind me 343 row 21.
    My cousin who has zero seniority and had the tix put in his name this year was e-mailed and told OCT 8TH !!!!! So you guys hold out hope I honestly believe that guys like my cousin and another friend of mine with zero seniority will get offered seats-----I cannot say where but they will have a shot to get them if they want em.

16. Section 227. Row 5

Good info CBG. Keep it coming if you hear any more. There are rumors that the Uppers are done and it's not so. We can fill the Uppers completely and then Woody is faced with nothing but PSL sales to sell tickets.

That ought to get real interesting...

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised at all, I'm sure the Jets have been having a hard time selling seats, PSL or no PSL. Ticket prices are way too high, and you've got an automatic loss of $200+ per seat every single year from pre-season games. That's negative cash flow that'll scare away any "investors" in PSLs, no matter how much they cost. After the Jets finish doing the rounds of existing season ticket holders, they still won't sell out the place when they open it up sales to the public.

You know what's going to happen? They're going to sell PSL seats as season tickets to people on a year-to-year basis with no money down. Basically you can get all the games for a year but at any time someone can pony up for the license and kick you out. And you know what, even those won't sell out (corners and end zone) and you'll see them on ticketmaster on a game-to-game basis. I bet you the Jets will have to lower prices across the board by 2011, if not sooner

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

I think they might not even fill up the uppers by the time they finish. They've still got row 13 in the endzones available. Figure the end zones go to row 26 and they're still on row 13. Let's say some people took aisles higher up so let's say that would take up another row worth of seats. I am not positive of the number of seats per row let's say 25. 25 X 12 = 300 X 22 end zone sections = 6600 seats still upstairs to be taken. I'm just throwing some numbers out there and there are still some high sideline seats available. Let's be honest there aren't many "good seats" in the uppers but still I think anyone who wants uppers will be able to get them. I think mezanine A will sellout but mezanine B will be a disaster. Any thoughts?

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

i COULD BE WRONG BUT i BELIEVE ENDZONE UPPERS HAVE 20 ROWS WHILE upper sidelines have 26 rows---------anyone care to chime in?

20. 335r2

335r2 New Member

Thanks everyone for the great information. This is my first post, I have 1997 seniority and was told to expect the call October 8th. Based on the messages here I'm calling tomorrow and say WTF. I originally was thinking of mezz (sections 247, 230, 222, 205, if available) as I didn't think I would have the opportunity to stay upstairs.