17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

good, i am glad they are desparate. i am glad that alot of fans realize the sham that this whole thing has become and not only didnt fork over a shit ton of cash for a psl but went and told em to go scratch for this year too.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well to Snake and BAAM and 227 , 17a and all you others ,,THANK YOU again for your info! This has been so helpful and hopefully there will be some seats left when 1998 ( me ) selects. If not it is off to BEST BUY and I start looking at HIGH DEF TV's and sound systems. Keep posting updates and info, and when they get around to me I will do the same.

3. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Hey thanks a million, I just picked up a ticket for this year in section 111 50yd line Jets side halfway up. I only joined the waitlist late last year in the high 10,000's had to buy a parking pass, usually go with friends so I can sell it (what does GA18 mean with row numbers for parking?)

Total $1258 maybe people are bailing to pay for next year?

So I am a season ticket holder at least for this year, we will see if it means anything when buying seats for next year.

I am stoked, thanks again, without this I would have never known.

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

yea i know of 3 different long time season tix holders who have given up their seats this year b/c of the the PSL bullshit.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Good work, Baamf. I think the uppers are gonna rock. Glad you got seats in my section... we'll have ot have a beer together in 2010.

To all you others... keep the faith. It looks like there are still enough uppers to go around for a while longer.

I just picked up my folks at the Philadelphia Airport. While on I-95, I drove past the Eagles' facility just south of Philly and you get a glimpse of the inside of the stadium from the highway. Their uppers look a little steeper than ours... more like I had hoped this stadium would be (more like Giants stadium), but I was thinking, well, the uppers still don't look too bad. Maybe I'll get used to the higher seats and the distance.

It is what it is and we'll all have to deal with it. I'm still gonna despise Woody Johnson for the rest of my life, SB or no SB. If we win one while he owns the team, great, but I'll find a way to be proud of everyone else's efforts except his..... F'n Asshole. It didn't have to be this way. Can't stand the fucking guy.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

People have been bailing on this season like crazy... something they hadn't expected, so it's complicating their problems. They're hoping the WL people will take up the slack and then they have a shot at trying to sell them PSLs. Fucking bastards are getting desperate.

Hey, front row PSLs are all gonna sell, we all know that. But try putting some poor bastard in the last rows of the Mezz EZ at the same price as the closer rows. I'd have to think real long and hard about making that choice.

7. 17a_tailgater

i couldnt find anyone to buy the waitlist tix for this year and i was offered 3 seats over from me.none of my friends co workers nothing.

8. no psls

no psls Banned

That's because we're going to suck this year. Questionable offense and overrated defense . I ain't buying into all the bulls-it that Ryan is selling. I'll believe it when, and if , I see it on the field . PREDICTION - 7-9 .

9. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

My Prediction for this season ......

10. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

My Prediction for this season ......
    WHO GIVES A FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woody has ruined Jets Football for me and my family ......
    Tix since 66' and now nosebleeds in 2010 ......
    His most loyal fans first, MY A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F WOODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. jcord1786

jcord1786 New Member

got the call this morning, your opinion would you chose endzone (126) row 42 under cover or mezz. endzone (225) row 9. whats the opinion on mezz. being higher view from lower endzone?

12. 17a_tailgater

ok rookie enough already. we get it your mad,your mad as hell.you wanna have lunch with woody

13. z28lt1

z28lt1 New Member

I typically like Mezz, but by Row 42 you are already a good bit up the field. Plus cover is nice.

What year seniority are you?

14. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I'm a little biased, since I've been in sec 225 for years. LOVE the view...great angle on the field, and you can see it all develop. Of course everyone loves their view of the game from where they are, but you can't go wrong with the Mezzanine. Also keep in mind the Mezz is only 11 rows, so Food/Beverage/Bathroom lines are MUCH better there.

15. jcord1786

jcord1786 New Member

1990 seniority, was supposed to get call tomorrow morning but they called today, chose to go with the 225a row 9 got 4 seats.

16. 17a_tailgater

the end zone mezz is split in 2 the front part is 11 rows the back is like 20
    so its 20 rows for the mezz

17. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

Nice choice man...congrats! You will like it.

18. JW69

JW69 New Member

Got my email today. I have been on the wait list since 5/28/08 only. So they are getting towards the end of the list and I am sure there is still a shit load of seats available. I'm still in SD and will be passing. Coincidentally, my brother just got his confirmation of tickets. Sec 224 row 7. I think his seniority date is 88 or 89.

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I asked this on another thread but I will also ask here,,,,,,,to any of you guys on the waiting list that got the call for 2009 seats ( this year ) how many did you guys get? was it only 2 seats or more? Thanks for any info

20. 17a_tailgater

you can get whatever you want.they through the rules out the window.the jets are changing on the fly.