The Ryan Plan Of Trashtalk

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

What Rex is doing is arguably more important than anything else the Jets have done this offseason. It's scary to think about three years with Mangini as the head coach, instilling his mindset of mediocrity and boredom, compared to Rex who at least shows that he has the utmost faith in his players. His scheme gives them the freedom to make plays and his words reflect that confidence.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

he can talk all he wants, so long as he/ we back it up!
    hopefully we/ they will!

3. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

no way its bellichik....he would attach his name to it and we all know that....

but it could be an assistant or IMO Sparano....

4. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

That one went over my head.

5. savinoRB2

savinoRB2 New Member

the way i see it, the best people at what they do are always cocky as hell.....they think their the best and become the best, they talk shit cause they can.....

think about it, donald trump is one of the best entrepreneurs ever and he's cocky as hell

William wallace from braveheart was a natural leader and he talked so much crap to his enemies

leonidas was very cocky and called out people too.....

Joe Namath is a legend and we all know how cocky he is....

whats the big deal if we have a coach who's cocky and talks trash...i think it's about time the jets drastically change the whole image of the team and it starts with the guy with the Motorola headset :)

6. savinoRB2

savinoRB2 New Member

were you the jets fan on the tv in new york who shook his head in disgust after we drafted sanchez lol

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Last year I was attempting to lead the charge away from SOJ and was preaching that if we believe we won't turn into the Cubs of football. We now have a HC who is doing the same thing that I was doing last year.... Now reading it over - my post sucked balls.