Mock Draft 2009

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Docny1975, Mar 4, 2009.

1. JetsFanInVB

JetsFanInVB New Member

Texans just paid $3m per for their back up QB. I think the Niners are the ones to watch out for.

2. Jet21

Jet21 New Member

agreed. However, there are some DHB fanatics in this board.

3. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

the more i look at the scenario, the more i think the Lions need to trade that #20 overall for anything they can get, even if it's just moving back a slot or two for a 7th rounder. They need depth everywhere, expect that to be a trade down if at all possible.

Back to the Jets, I hate DHB so i would much rather go Nicks. Again I want the Jets to trade down, and with Sanchez still on the board there will definately be some takers. i honestly think we should trade back twice, right out of the first round, and pick up a first next year. while getting an extra second and third this year, its just the way to go. 4 picks in three rounds, plus two firsts next year, is a great thing to have in your back pocket. Especially if it becomes readily apparent that we need a Franchise caliber QB, then we have the fire power to move up and get the guy we need/want.

4. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Ah yeah that's true... I don't know why they would pay that much for Dan Orlovsky anyway...

I'm saying if he makes it past San Fran, which I doubt, the Texans could be a darkhorse to take him. It would be ideal as he could sit on the bench and learn for a season or two and then end up taking Matt Schuab's job.. Since they don't have many glaring needs to fill, I see it as worthy of consideration. Just something to think about...

5. tom spicer

tom spicer New Member

I know this is off topic but if I see a post that I like & I want to save it for all of my post like I see some of you guys do how do I do that ?

6. The_W

The_W Banned

Why in the World would you ask this here, in this thread? :breakdance: (confused)

7. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

You mean your signature? Click on User CP, which is on the upper toolbar, and you'll see an option for signature on the left under control panel. That's one way to do it..

8. jamezmetsy

jamezmetsy Member

no way we take nicks over maclin