2009 7 Round Mock Draft -rules- **important**

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Feb 16, 2009.

1. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

[size=+3]2010 TGG 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT RULES[/size]

START TIME & DATE - Sat Jan, 30, 2010 9:00 A.M.

ONCE THE DRAFT STARTS DO NOT MENTION ANY UNDRAFTED PLAYERS!!!

Guy's there was too much talk and explanations in the selection thread, in the 3 Rd Mock....Name, Position, College.....PM next GM. That's it! It makes it much easier for me to update when, I don't have to read a bunch of sentences to get to the pick. Use the discussion thread.

I will set up a thread for players selected by team, it will help to see how each GM is currently doing.

THE RULES

1. Between the Hours of 9 AM and 12 MIDNITE each GM has up to three hours to submit his pick, but that does not mean he has to take all three hours ... the faster you can make the pick, the sooner we can keep the process moving.

2. The clock stops at 12 MIDNITE and restarts again at 9 AM, so if you go OTC at oh say, 11 PM, you will have until 11 AM the next morning to submit your pick, that would equal three hours in total when the clock is active

3. You may continue to submit picks after 12 MIDNITE, that just means the clock is inactive, but you may continue to submit picks if it's your turn and you're still awake ... in fact, please do!

4. If your pick is approaching and you realize you may not be available to make the pick in a timely fashion, or make the pick at all, it is your responsability to find a poster you can rely on to submit the pick on your behalf ... you can either send him your picks via PM or simply allow him to make the choice as he sees fit, but the responsability is YOURS. WW85, JABBA, Mr.ELECTRIC29, DHARRIS52, GREEN HURRICANE & BAKERMAKER have all helped in taking GM's boards. It won't hurt to PM all of them your board.

5. If you miss a pick, I will PM you and try to find out the circumstances. Missing picks puts you in Jeopardy of not participating in another TGG Mock. Multiple missed picks could result in replacement. There are some GMs that would like a second team.

6. Newbies don't get a second chance ... you have to prove you can be trusted to keep the committment because right now it's a guessing game ... so one missed pick and YOU'RE OUT. If you think you're not going to be on-line, PM your Board.....to WW85, Mr Electric29, Green Hurricane, Dharris52, BakerMaker or Jabba....usually one of us is available.

7. As Commish I reserve the right to change rules at a moment's notice.

8. Let's keep it fun ... we're all adults here, we know where the line is crossed between good natured ribbing and mean-spirited personal attacks .. a little trash talk is fine, but personal attacks will not be tolerated

9. Make sure your PM's are activated and your mailbox is not maxed out so we can alert you when you go OTC. Make sure you check your PM box, a few GMs ignored their box in RD 3. You can set-up your box to get E-Mail alerts.

10. After you submit your pick, please post an OTC for the following GM/Team and PM that GM an OTC alert as well ... DO NOT wait for someone else to do it .. this is by far the most important rule in regards to keeping the draft moving at a steady pace and every GM must comply

11. If the clock expires on a GM, the first MOCK GM to submit a pick for that team stands, but you cannot submit a pick for that team if your own selection is one of the proceeding five picks . I will find a few sub GM's on a waitlist that can make picks if they are available.

WAITLIST to be a GM:

12. NO TRADES

13. If you are on the board when you are OTC, and you split without submitting your pick, clock or no clock that is grounds for immediate dismisal

Lets' have a great Time!!

WW85

#1 WW85, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

3. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

Sounds good, can't wait.

4. jasonjets

jasonjets Member

Acknowledging that I am up to speed.

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Got it...March 28th seems so far away.

6. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Gotta get FA and comp picks in!!! :)

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I'm good and will be ready to pick.

8. The Grim Revis

The Grim Revis New Member

Pumped for the draft.

9. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

I'm ready and excited.

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

March 28th is good for me. Gives me time to prepare and something to look forward to.

11. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Let's rock and roll. Frankly, I'd start tonight.

12. Wolfe Tone

Wolfe Tone New Member

sounds good

13. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Got it.(filler)

14. InKellenITrust

InKellenITrust New Member

can i be put on the waiting list this sounds sick

15. l29washington

l29washington New Member

I'm very pumped, let's go Cowboys!

16. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Im in like Flint.

17. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

word to your mother!

18. Popeye's Army

Popeye's Army New Member

I'm down with that.

19. Popeye's Army

Popeye's Army New Member

In addition to PM'ing people, I'd encourage people to text if they'd like. It gives even faster notification to the next person.

If you don't want to give out your phone number, so be it. But those that do, I'd encourage you to make use of texting. Give your phone # to the guy before you & the guy after.