C-H-A-D-Chad, Chad, Chad!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PhinPhan1227, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

Try being funny then!!!

2. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Well, that was clever. Don't crawl up my ass because some dipshits couldn't remain civil, and forced me to respond in kind.

Although I must admit your post did remind me of some of Bruce Willis' lines in Die Hard...must be the "pal" thing.

3. NYJets4EverOnTop

I've always liked Chad and I'm glad to see him do well this year. I will say this though, I don't think the Jets would have had any better of a record had they had Chad. Totally different offense he ran in Miami then he would have been asked to run here. That wildcat offense seems to suit him well because they mix it up a lot and add trickery and he is therefore not asked to make many difficult throws.

4. mesheler

mesheler Member

I doubt you see my point. Your statistics fail your non-thinking, stupid ass!!

Stop quoting ESPN and think for yourself, chief!

5. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

you make me laugh. You know what makes Pats fans respectable and dolphin fans stupid. Pats have won 3 superbowls in the span of a few years. Dolphin fans have done nothing. What the dolphins did was take advantage of teams that other teams beat up on. No Trent Edwards for buffalo, no frank gore for San Fran, No Matt Hasslebeck for Seattle, no Champ Bailey for Denver.

Oh and you lost to Brett Favre, at home who admitted he just went into the huddle and said alright guys same play. And lost to the texans before steve slaton became the monster he is.

You can begin to talk smack about how you got Parcells but the fact of the matter is this. Chad Pennington will do good this year, next year we shall see. Joey Porter showed up till midseason, where was he towards the end. You have a nose tackle in Ferguson who is winding down his career. You have no secondary, no talented linebackers besides Porter and a crummy defense line.

Your offensive line is shaky, Ricky and Ronnie were only good out of the wildcat this year and oh yeah, Fasano is your only receiver.

He only got a staple left tackle and a ok QB in Chad Henne.

So don't drink the Parcells kool aid just yet buddy. You got lucky this entire season and you will see next week. and you at home where you should be. because honestly the Pats are the ones who deserve to be in the playoffs because they have far better talent on their reserves than Miami has on it's starting team.

And the only reason your dumb ass will be happy next year, is because you are happy with getting eliminated in the first round.

6. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

haha we are trying to open your eyes. Yes it was a hell of a season but cmon it was luck. So was the jets 06 season. Parcells is a genius yes, but your team is one of those teams no one expected to be good thus being a stunner team. Your team had a very very easy schedule and you lost to all the good teams on it(except NE once). Im pretty sure i won't be seeing you here next season because miami is going to be bad once again haha. Pennington is not your answer, he will decline next season. You have beaten 2, count them, 2 teams over .500. The jets beat 4 teams over .500. The phins are going to need a miracle to even make it past the first round. Especially since the ravens spanked the phins the last time they met, and it was in Miami!

7. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

LOSER, we played 14 of the same games, they went 11-3, we went 7-7 in those games.

Your dumb ass is trying to make that funny, and you call me non thinking.

They played the Texans and Ravens and lost both, we played the Titans and Bengals and won both.

The rest of the schedule is the same, Jerk off!!!

uhhh but we did not play us, so it's only 12 teams... real funny GET A LIFE!!!

YOU FVCKING MORON!!!

#67 Jaded Green, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  8. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

PAts fans haven't won anything. Their team did. Winning is never an excuse to be obnoxious. Then again, neither is losing, so you have no excuse either.

Everything you said about the Phins talent is at least partly true. And yet, we made it into the Playoffs, and the Pats didn't. That despite having almost identical schedules. Gotta love it.

You can choose to call it luck if you like. But nobody who anyone would take seriously would believe that luck takes you from 1-15 one season to 11-5 the next. Sorry dude, you're living in fantasy land.

9. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Riiiight. Luck takes you from 1-15 to 11-5? Whatever gets you through the night my friend. As I have said repeatedly, I won't be that disapointed if/when Miami loses to the Ravens. I'm so happy about this season that everything after this week is gravy. Oh, and check the date I started posting here. That would be 2002. I've been here a lot lnger than you junior, and I will probably be here long after you have gone back to school.

Just one quest btw...who is your QB in 2009?

#69 PhinPhan1227, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  10. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

what is obnoxious about trying to bring you back to earth? You come in here boasting about how you won the division and you had a cake walk schedule and got teams at the right time. You didn't play good teams like Indy or Pittsburgh or the titans. Your team didn't even make any west coast trips. get over yourself man.

11. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Out of all, Im glad Chad was the one to put the dagger...Congrats and I hope he does good for u guys!

12. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Actually, I would call it idiotic more than obnoxious to try to bring a Phin fan "back to earth" right now. We're in the Playoffs the year after going 1-15. The Pats are out of the Playoffs the year after going 16-0. Every commentator in the football world is eating crow. And Penny, an exceptionally good guy who deserves to have good things happen to him, gets the ultimate revenge by demonstrating that this year he was the better QB.

Sorry man, there's no "back to earth" from that, it's ALLLLLL good.

As to your "cake walk schedule" crap, you do realize that we only had two teams different between us right? You guys couldn't beat the bad teams you were supposed to beat. It's that simple. If you had, this week would have seen you in the Playoffs. Don't get pissy with other fans just because you guys couldn't get the job done.

13. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Assuming the "Boys" part of your name means the Cowboys...allow me to extend my sympathies. My wife and all her family are Cowboy fans, and yesterdays game was too painful to watch. Thanks for the congrats, and again, it was a great game to watch!!

14. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

Ghosts of Christmas past? Nice to see you rouind these parts again. Congrats on an awesome season, and good luck next week!.

15. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

whos yours? chad is just a stopgap for henne. PS parcells is opting out. sparano will be exposed. enjoy 09 dolfags.

in fact, you guys will no matter what happens. the dolphin fanbase could give two large brown logs what happens. as it is you yourself could care less if you beat baltimore. wtf? how can anyone respect you guys? no balls. all of yous. jets fans might be pessimistic, miserable, and over the top, but at least we want it all and arent happy with just getting by.

16. DMSMaven

DMSMaven Member

F**K Chad and all his supporters ... Wow for once in his career he had a decent year ... He is no longer a JET (Thank God ), so can't we move these stupid CHAD threads to the BULLSHIT forum and let us concentrate on the NY JETS no players who used to be NY JETS ...

IMHO No team from the AFC East should be in the playoffs ... They all SUCKED ... We had this division by the NUTS and gave it away, with hardly a whimper ...

17. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Chad Pennington, until Henne proves he can take the job away. Works for me for '09. As for PArcells, unless Wayne H sold the team to a complete moron, the man will do anything and everything to make sure PArcells stays. He has guarranteed season ticket sales that way, and all of the owners are about money first.

And seriously..."yous"? What are you, still upset that they cancelled the Soprano's?

18. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Thanks Tony! I was stuck in "dial-up hell" last year, not that I had a lot to talk about going 1-15. Cheers man!

19. skorol75

skorol75 New Member

You cannot be serious. Phins now have #2 overall rated QB in entire NFL and you are talking about them finding a real QB? You are just not being intellectually honest. Imagine if we had #2 rated QB this year instead of 22 INT and bottom third rated Favre.

20. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

LOL, Channing Crowder is hilarious- I love the diss of Favre at the end