C-H-A-D-Chad, Chad, Chad!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PhinPhan1227, Dec 28, 2008.

1. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

i like chad and i liked what he did in NY -- but against physical pressure defenses he struggled....the phins will have to mix things up with the wildcat, misdiection, playaction -- will need to keep baltimore on their heels

but if you think Balt misses the sure INTs the jets did today you are nuts...Barton dropped a sure TD and the flea flicker to ginn that was under thrown gets picked

2. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

"Welcome Home Brett!!..."

[​IMG]

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

3. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

Sorry phin fans but don't be too happy. This is alot like the jets 06 season(except the home field advantage). Your going to get smoked by the ravens. Flacco plays better on the road. And there will be turnovers....many of them. There is one man who is going to rip apart your team and he goes by the name of Ed Reed. Ed Reed is going to pick off pennington like it's nothing all day. Chad is going to get sacked atleast 6 times also. That front seven is too nasty. Sorry, but you just got in the playoffs to hand over a win to the Ravens. They beat you once, and they will do it again!

4. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Clearly you shouldn't visit a message board and bring your stupidity with you. Knowing what you are talking about isn't one of your strong points. If you knew anything about your team you would of not pasted those lame Chad stats when you clearly should of known that baltimore did not have their starting corners or were as good as they are now. I knew that and im not even a dolphins fan. Plus saying you don't care what happens make you stupid because no one would be happy about going to the playoffs and losing. So why don't you just go back to the dolphins message board and write to the rest of you who do not know anything.

5. Firemangini Ed

Firemangini Ed New Member

All the experts making predictions, did you succesfully predict that MIA would win the division? Did you predict that Chad would out play Favre?

6. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

CLOWNS!!! :drunk:

7. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

As I said, I expect the Ravens to win. But nobody, Ravens included, has sacked Miami anywhere near six times. And Penny doesn't give up many picks.

8. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

he should have had a couple today -- barton should have caught one and taken it back for 6, the under throw into double coverage, and the touchy illegal hands call negated one. Plus the only time he got hit he fumbled.

9. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

It can also be argued that Chad and the Phins weren't as good then as they are now. You forget that most of the Dolphins team didn't play in Miami last year. Chad is more comfortable now than he was then, as evidenced by the first Jets game of the season and the game today. So again, while I agree that Miami will probably lose, I don't think we will be embarassed.

As for whether I care about us losing, that's...again...not what I said. I said I will still be happy with the season regardless of wether we win or lose. Of course I want us to win. But it would be ridiculous to be THAT upset by going one and out in the Playoffrs when everyone and their mother predicted us only having a few wins when the season started.

Lastly Albert, I'm not exactly sure how one would go about leaving "their stupidity" home when visiting a message board. Obviously you have no problem bringing all of your remarkable faculties with you when posting. It's just a shame that you missed your calling as an obnoxious Pats fan. You would have excelled.

10. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Don't bother talking sense to them, they don't understand.

11. Bosko

Bosko Guest

Okay, I promised myself that I would do this if the Jets collapsed and the Dolphins won. It urts like Hell, but... Now that the disbelief has worn off...

I apologize to all of you Chad Pennington fans for all the negative posts that I wrote about the guy. Obviously you were right, and I was wrong. I foolishly thought that Bret favre was going to be the answer to the New York Jets offensive problems, and obviously I was wrong.

Look, I have admitted all along that I am an idiot. Now you know it's true.

God bless Chad and all of his fans.

12. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

it is real easy, don't post. If i have nothing to offer to the subject, i don't post. otherwise i would say things that do not make sense. And Lastly, when your words are underlined in red. you misspelled a word. that being said, you should enjoy the season, but do not blind yourself to the fact that luck was the main factor that your season is the way it is today.

Enjoy your "PLAYOFFRS" loss

13. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Virtually every NFL game has at least a couple of passes that "should" have been picked off. Just as every game has catches that "should" have been made. Ricky Williams dropping that one pass that should have gone for six points is an example. You can play "what-if" all day, but the fact is that Miami had VERY few turnovers this year. That doesn't happen by accident.

14. mesheler

mesheler Member

Actually, we played 12 common games...I do not see the Jets playing with themselves twice this year...

15. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

Ravens are a team on a mission right now. That D has gotten better throughout the season. Just saying it won't be pretty. Don't be surprised if chad gets sacked 6 times because that D is scary....very, very scary... and penny does give up lots of picks, but he gets lucky calls as well haha

16. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

What an idiot!!! Another reason why it's embarissing to be a Jets fan!!!

As if loser teams was not enough, the loser fans put it over the top!

We played the phins twice they played us twice, trust me.

They played Houston and Baltimore while we played Tennessee and Cincinnati, the rest of the schedule is exactly the same.

Nice try BUT YOU FAIL!!! Next time look it up before you open your stupid trap!!!

#56 Jaded Green, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  17. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Ah, the infamous "spellchecker" retort. The last resort of the truly incompetant.

Luck always plays a part in any NFL season. But luck alone doesn't take you from 1-15 to 11-5.

Face it Albert, Miami had a heck of a season, and it's fans got to enjoy every minute of it. And now we get to play for at least one more week. I had no intention of rubbing that in any Jets fans face, but your "Pats-Fan-Like" level of childishness has forced my hand.

What's infinitely more important however is this...Miami fans ALSO get to enjoy the off season, whether it comes after next week, or the week after that. Because we have a guy like Parcells who is only going to make even Miami better. And while our schedule next year is going to be harder, it's still virtually the same schedule the JEts will also face. So the odds are good that the end of next season will pretty closely resemble this season. Me smiling, and you dripping your sad bitterness all over your keyboard.

Cheers.

18. mesheler

mesheler Member

Dipshit, name me the 14 games we played against common opponents. Did the Dolphins play 2 games against themselves???

Jesus! It sucks when you have to explain humor...

19. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Penny hasn't given up more than two picks in a single game this season I believe. So as far as this season is concerned, he doesn't give up "a lot" of picks. And while anything is possible, six sacks is also pretty tough. It could happen, but the numbers don't say so.

20. mesheler

mesheler Member

Enough, go fuck yourself, pal!

Go troll on the IsuckPenningtonsass.com website.