I am SICK and TIRED of Jets fans who HATE THE JETS!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Bosko, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Bosko

Bosko Guest

Man oh man oh man oh man oh man!
    You gotta be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cannot believe that anyone who calls him/herself a Jets fan is not totally excited about this game on Sunday!

Even worse--I hear that there are some Jets fans who will be....
    Rooting for the Dolfags? And the hanging Chad? In New Jersey?????

The entire season to date has led up to this ONE game.
    THIS IS SO EXCITING I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!!
    I can't WAIT for this game to begin.
    Yes, I know that the Jets prospects don't look so good but...
    SO WHAT???????
    Look at the facts, Jack!
    If the Jets win and the Pats lose--the Jets are in the playoffs and the Patriots and Dolphins (assuming the Ravens win) are both total LOSERS!!!

Is that not the greatest prospect of all time???
    Is this not something we should be looking forward to?
    And talking about?
    Instead of next year's DRAFT CHOICES????????
    Is it so impossible to believe that the New York Jets are incapable of winning just ONE GAME and making a weird season turn into a miracle?

Did anyone see the Dolphins last Sunday?
    I was out of town, so I was forced to watch part of it.
    The commentators were saying:
    "Boy, if the Dolphins play like this NEXT week, there's NO WAY they can beat the New York Jets! THE DOLPHINS STINK!"
    Yes! The Dolphins looked THAT BAD!!!
    AGAINST THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!
    So Jets fans--DO NOT GIVE UP!

Can the majority of posters on this board get their collective heads out of their butts and understand that the Jets actually have a chance to be in the playoffs? With a win? (And just a little bit of help?) I seem to remember a lot of years in the past when the Jets had to win their last game of the year and got some help and made the playoffs. So... Why not BELIEVE???

Why do you all have to be so cynical? What... So you can prove that you are smarter and cooler than idiots like me? Hey, if the Jets win and make the playoffs... Guess what? You will be a bunch of idiots and I will be a genius, because I am saying the Jets might win when no one seems to give them a chance. So watch out, all you geniuses, you just might all outsmart yourselves. And a moron like ME will be a genius and YOU will be the fool.

You might also wanna notice that the Bills have been playing well since they got Trent Edwards back, and that the Patriots don't have Seymour (or the usual cast of characters) this weekend and that the Bills have a decent shot at an upset win against NE. Didn't they play the Jets tough a coupla weeks ago? Damn straight!

And... Doncha know from betting football that both the Putriots and 'fags are due for a loss?

The Jets have a shot at beating the 'Fins. They beat them like a drum.
    And the Jets are at home.
    I think all of you who post all this negative crap about how "The Jets have no shot at the playoffs" and all that... Well...
    Remember last year.
    Remember how NO ONE gave the Giants a chance to make he playoffs. Once they did, these geniuses said they would not win ONE SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME!!!

And you know the rest...

THEY WON THE DAMN SUPER BOWL!!!!

I am NOT tired of watching the Jets struggle here and there--this is their lot in life, after all, only one team wins the championship every year--all the rest is pain and suffering... The Jets always seem to lose. This is nothing new. There's a certain nobility to the way the Jets keep coming back for more! Jets losses do not bother me.

But I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE WIMPY ASS, SO-CALLED JETS FANS WHO NEVER EVER GIVE THEIR TEAM A SINGLE CHANCE TO WIN!!! It's like Jets fans give up on their team before the game begins!!!! THis, to me, is a loswer mentality and it's something I want no part of.

I KNOW THIS IS A LONG DAMN POST! BUT I WAS AWAY FOR A WHOLE WEEK AND ALL I SEE ARE NEGATIVE POSTS!!! AND I AM DAMN SICK OF IT!

And oh yeah--let me add this--MOST of you IDIOTS (and you know who you are--maybe you can take a bow!) have been convinced that I've been a PATRIOTS TROLL! To me this just proves what a bunch of morons you are. Because here we are at crunch time, and ALL OF YOU are jumping off the bandwagon and QUITTING ON YOUR TEAM!!! AND I AM STILL HERE, ROOTING FOR AND BELIEVING IN THE JETS!!! So I am the fan and YOU are the trolls!

HEY!!!! Are you New York Jets fans? Or are you all rooting for the Pats and the 'Fins? BECAUSE I AM HAVING A TOUGH TIME FIGURING THAT OUT!!!

ALL OF YOU who think the Jets will lose this weekend? Or even worse--look forward to watching them lose so the Jets can hire yet another coach???

BE A JETS FAN OR ROOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE!!!

(BTW, I am starting a list and checking it twice!)

2. week17magic

week17magic New Member

yeah i guess its exciting, i personally still think we're gonna win the AFC East, but other fans have the right not to be excited because it is going to be a longshot. You see, the Ravens and Patriots win "must-win" games unlike the Jets.

3. keithjackson

keithjackson New Member

wow this is the best post ive read on ganggreen in a long time
    theres one game left of the season and anything can happen
    in a season that almost everything has happened

im a fin fan and nervous to death of the jets this week. ive never been one to diss the jets and when the fins sucked id root for them (tho a big part of that was because of pennington) and if you go to the superbowl against the cowboys id root for you still

brett favre can do anything, maybe not lately, but you got him to give u the chance the one time it matters on a fluke hail mary when he shouldve got sacked

this is dolphins - jets. this is the biggest single game between us in a decade.
    youre a fool to even think you might know a clue of whats gonna happen

i mightve rooted for you a few years ago, but this is the first time in a long time im actually wishing bad will upon the jets. good luck in the offseason.

sorry, its a testament to the game.

4. Snappy

Snappy New Member

I completely agree. Great post. Let's root like hell for Buffalo, and the root like hell for the Jags, and root like hell for the Jets!

5. JetsLookingforDWare

People just want an obviously, in your face good team. It's not anything a fan wouldn't ask for.

People want dominance. The Giants fans went from wanting to fire the coaching staff to lauding them as one of the best in the league in a matter of 4 games.

6. mudclods

mudclods Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm fired up after watching the 2000 Monday Night Miracle!

7. week17magic

week17magic New Member

like i said earlier, i believe the jets will make it, however, a smarter fan would keep this weekend in perspective so they dont get pissed on Sunday.

8. Phear

Phear New Member

Great post bosko it is sad that we have some people not excited about this game and down right disgraceful that some of them would root for the fins. I wish I could meet some of these so called fans and show them so interviewing techniques that we would use in iraq. ;)

Bosko, you sir are a good jets fan. glad to have someone who doesn't quit on this team when things go bad!

9. week17magic

week17magic New Member

You guys are idiots. Jets fans have every right to be angry. The past couple of weeks, the Jets have lost to some of the worst teams in the history of the NFL. It is inexcusable to lose to a Seahawks team led by a backup QB, backup RB, and one of the worst defenses in the league. After last Sunday, the Jets belong in a category with the (2-13) Rams and (6-9) 49ers for being the only teams to lose to the f---ing Seahawks this year. By the way, the Jets lost to the 49ers as well.

10. Bosko

Bosko Guest

Wow! Thanks! These are the kindest words I've heard since I joined...

Well... I am somehow convinced that the Jets will beat the Dolphins.

I know if I am wrong I'll get a butt-kicking, but that's just what I think.

LET'S GO JETS!!!

11. week17magic

week17magic New Member

i think the jets will make it too, but you would be pissed off, if you were a normal fan

12. Bosko

Bosko Guest

I will admit that I am an "abnormal fan" since I watch and root for the Jets whether they are 1-15 or 15-1.

But does that mean you are a "normal fan?"

If so... Maybe our priorities are a bit screwed up? Maybe you should be the "abnormal fan" and I should be the "normal fan"...

13. week17magic

week17magic New Member

ok, it makes you a fan that does not have expectations. Which is fine... I guess?

14. Bosko

Bosko Guest

I think when you watch every minute of every game during a 1-15 season it makes you a... Well, call me whatever you want.

#14 Bosko, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  15. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

AMEN! Terrific post. J-E-T-S!

16. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

last week or the last few games has turned me into a darksider....but i posted something earlier today that for one more week i go all out balls to the wall with no reservation for my emotions....i will have blind faith yet again....

17. jigglebilly

jigglebilly New Member

I know, I mean it's not like they won against the patriots or the unbeaten-at-the-time Titans. The Jets have a good chance, you should be exited, why don't you talk about what went wrong after the season ENDS!

18. jigglebilly

jigglebilly New Member

Y'know, I remember another New York team, who had fans who stood their ground even with only blind faith, and look what that got them... a Superbowl, that's what.

19. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Ok, where do I start. The Dolphins looked bad in the 1st half against the Chiefs.. Umm ok, the Jets looked even worse, for the whole game :rofl2: Going by that logic, did you see your Jets play the horrible Seahawks last week? Or how about that lucky win against the horrible Bills the week before? How about losses in the 2 weeks before that to some of the world beating teams like 49ers and Broncos? Boy, what a great argument there :rolleyes:

Why not believe the Jets can win the last game and make the playoffs? Because for every year the Jets make the playoffs, there is approximately 5 more years of heartbreaks, chokes, and of course just plain sucking.

Bills blow. Patriots are better than the Jets. Patriots will not lose to the sorry Bills. And the Ravens won't lost to the Jaguars.

Due for a loss? :lol:

The Dolphins are more like the Giants than the Jets are. No one said the Phins would be even close to making the playoffs this year, and looks like they were wrong. Same deal as the Giants, after they started off pretty bad last year. The Jets are just plain overrated and overhyped thanks to a shitload of money being payed to Free Agents and of course Washed Up Farva. The media shouldn't have overhyped you guys knowing Mangini is still coaching...

The Jets have been losers for so long, hence the loser mentality of Jets fans.

I honestly do not blame Jets for wanting to lose in hope that Mangini gets fired. He just might be worse than Herm.

20. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Please do not call yourself a Fin Fan. I'm embarassed to be one after reading your post.