Dear Brett Favre and Eric Mangini...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FrankTheTank, Dec 21, 2008.

1. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

...do us all a favor and crawl in a hole and never come out again. i hate this fuckin franchise.

2. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Its not favre's fault man i mean yeah he played like totall turd today but he's a fuckin legend and just fuckin looks at the number's he didn't pass for 1 300 yard game this season. Our Team sucks and our staff who made everyone on the planet think chad penninton couldn't throw a pass more then 9 yards and now with the dolphin's hes the one who's lookin more like favre then favre. WTF? Is going on here. Mangini go in that hole and cry and cry your little balls off because cowher's coming to town and givin our sad lives some hope.

3. Toon is God

Toon is God Active Member

Dear Santa...

I would like to not care about the Jets anymore for Christmas. I'm putting all my Jets gear in a bag...I'm done.

4. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

Until the DRAFT! :rofl:

5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

WHAT!!! Isn't this the EXACT reason he was brought here for?

The CS stupidly put the season in his hands and he flat out sucked Mongolian Moose Cock!!!

Every game we needed him to shine DOWN THE STRETCH HE FAILED!

6. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

You need a big mouth to suck that cock!

7. Fusion2006

Fusion2006 New Member

Yes its all Favre's fault. He obviously sucked but you act as if the rest of the team did great.

Coles drop before the INT, Bubba drop, Jones and Washington making no big play (their biggest play was probably 6 yards I'm guessing), Delay of game on a FG, not going for it on 4th and 1, not kicking the 50 yard FG, etc.

It's a team game man

8. hazmat

hazmat New Member

The season is on Favre. He played like shit more then he didn't. I'm not saying Chad is the answer but an average nfl QB who doesn't turn the ball over so much would have won 10 games pretty easily.

9. Long Time Jet Fan

Long Time Jet Fan New Member

But, but, but, he's a legend! :metal:

10. Mr Potato Fro

Mr Potato Fro New Member

The WHOLE team played like shit, INCLUDING Favre. I normally would be the first to defend him, but he was underthrowing alot. He had a handful of good passes but that's it.
    But man, the drops, the coaching, the stupid stupid mistakes. How about the total and complete lack of pass and rush defense for the past 6 weeks. And, i think that biggest factor. We played with no heart. Not one person on the jets team today even played like he gave a shit. Everyone's just there to get the check and go cash it.

And i've been reading the Favre vs Chad vs last year vs next year vs tommorrow thread from day one.

But let's really think about this. Chad leaves this coaching staff and instantly becomes a top rated QB. Favre took GB to the playoffs last year with a 13-3 record, and he gets this coaching staff and plays like a junior varsity backup quarterback. Anyone starting to sense a common theme here?
    I have no doubt that Chad is playing the way he is because he has a different coaching staff. And i have no doubt Favre would have played 10x better with a different CS.

11. Tommy22

Tommy22 New Member

12. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

the great fold of 08 is already legendary

13. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

CUT Brett Favre.

Its over the guy has nothng left. Its a done deal what will that do to the draft pick???????????

14. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

i think the rest of the sentence should just be... FUK U!

15. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

I hope they both pull a Billy Martin tonight.......:drunk:

16. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

To Coach Mangini Id like to thank , for bringing in Brett Farve to bring our spirits up. Id also like to thank Brett Farve for giving us the spot light for as long as it lasted. I don't hold either of you solely responsible for our "Team" failings. Its plain and simple , we are not a good football team. I will not allow people to suggetst that bad weather conditions were our down fall this week out , because there was another team out there that executed. I always thought Brett was an experiment and would eventually selfdestruct to the wing and a prayer passes that he's become known for. I always knew Mangini was toothless and without imagination , so its comes as no surprise that the this coach i training was not ready for the test. I will reserve my ultimate desire for the both of you until the season comes to an end next week.

17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

fuck that I got me a Jets jacket for xmas celebrating superbowl 3.... shit i wasnt even ALIVE! but whatever its a cool jacket

18. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Cherish the jacket it will never happen again.

19. CYensePHIction

agree, but more so mangini for stupid playcalling... like no field goals, throwing like a madman in the snow instead of running with a PROBOWL runner...

20. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

And the other runner who gets 3 carries a game.