Eric gets pressed about injury reporting habits- PFT

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Kentucky Jet, Oct 25, 2008.

1. masivemunkey

masivemunkey Member

Perfect analogy. I do think that Mangini's injury reports do bring a slight advantage though since other teams don't specifically know what the problem is and therefore can't game plan for it.

2. JetsLookingforDWare

Exactly.

Reporters read forums too...the whole injury thing is one of the complaints that's popped up (again) this week...give the people what they want right?

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

they arent asking the extent of the injury, and shit they already know that, he is either probable, out, questionable, etc... so wtf does it matter if he says hamstring? thats the absurdity of it in this case. they managed to find out that coles had a concussion, how come that wasnt listed as "head". its a joke.

it has bothered me since they gave vilma all that shit about it last year which was COMPLETELY POINTLESS. its just eric trying to flex his muscle against someone, who the heck knows who but he is making himself look like a jackass by doing it.

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

absolutely was childish, and i have no problem with you telling me that. if i were a smart man i would learn from this situation and not act like a jackass... but it probably wont happen.

5. glenn212

glenn212 New Member

Seriously..Who gives a flyin f**k what the specific part of the body is injuried..Is the freakin guy playin or not? Mangini's right to hold all that info inside the organization..Its something you don't want the guys in the other jersey's to know to as late as possible.The obssesion with wanting to every minute detail of whats going on is something I got by. say at 15 years old. Have them ready to play on Sunday.. make sure your back ups are ready if needed..the rest of it is bullcrap!

6. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

LOL well some haven't.