WK 2 pics of the flight crew on SI.com..

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by akibud, Sep 19, 2008.

1. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

I guess youre not reading the papers you abulance chaser you. Jonnyd is a slim 186. Ok so maybe not slim but looking pretty good. Im being sought after to be the next villain in the next Batman movie bitch

2. There is no pleasing jet fans.

For YEARS, we complained about not having cheerleaders. Now we have them...and people STILL complain.

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

4. cucucachu0000

cucucachu0000 New Member

for some reason the jets think they have to represent new york with a bunch of staten island guido chicks with a ton of makeup plastered on there face who where the slutiest things possible no matter how dumb it looks.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

One girl is from Staten Island, and she is the better looking of the pack... You, sir, are a complete moron.

Epic Fail.... I mean epic to the point where your posts should be e-burned and never spoken of ever again.... Root for another team.

6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

The Flight Whores. Great stuff from my section when they first appeared. They HATE them. "What kind of chit is this...? Can't make it dancing nude?" Brutal. :lol:

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

So does sausage and peppers, from what I've heard. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

8. cucucachu0000

cucucachu0000 New Member

maybe you should reread my post mick i said LOOK LIKE not are from i dont give a shit where there from they all LOOK LIKE there from staten island (AKA the worst place on the face of the earth).soooo shut your faggot mouth and look with your faggot eyes

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

go find the words "look like"-- they aren't there... word the post correctly.

Represent doesn't do it any justice... that means they are from SI, for example: "The Representative from NY".... get it? try again.

10. RickS

RickS New Member

You hang out in 2nd rate strip clubs, Grogan? You must be joking, these girls are all good looking. Some are drop dead gorgeous.

11. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Gotta agree with Kurt here.

I have no Problem with the Flight crew, Knicks City Dancers or anything to liven up "Dead Time".
    Better than singing gay ass Neil Diamond and Hidey fukin Ho songs!

and for the record, most of you guys can't even come close to baggin women like these so quit cryin' :lol:

12. RickS

RickS New Member

I have to laugh at the comments of most of these wannabe superstuds. They nitpick and criticize the most minute "flaws" in these beautiful girls. They remind me of the Jason Alexander character from "Shallow Hal". They know (but would never admit) they could never so much as squeak out an opening line to a gorgeous girl, so they put on this big act. You guys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.
    By the way, if you can't say anything nice, then just keep your mouth shut.