CB Debate: Jets' Lowery vs. Raiders' Branch

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Mr Electric, Jun 2, 2008.

1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Dude you don't know shit! Except for a 40 time and how many times a guy can rep on a bench press!

2. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Rusty staub today is faster than dwight Lowery. Branch has a cast on his hand but still has more pass defensed and more interceptions than Lowery. ( And he not even starting)

Deangelo Hall didn't gety raped by anyone. Deangelo Hall is a man to man CB who was asked to play zone(I'm sorry but playing off a WR eight yards is not playing man to man) Rob Ryan said the Denver game was strictly on his shoulders(he called for the zones) Lets see what those Denver Wrs do the next time when Raiders play them man to man. (What raiders secondary excells at)

3. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Well all I know is, I know alot more than you. So what does that say about you.

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Rivers hit the long TD pass to Jackson with less than 5 minutes left in the game.

Fail.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

so then why hasn't anyone been fired if they aren't using the personnel correctly?

Why put a man 2 man corner in the zone? sounds retarded... square pegs into round holes, and overpaid.

6. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

if denver didn't break a sweat, I don't count on the offense ranked right behind them to sweat either.

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Jackson didn't score

8. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

AJP - Another Jeaux Prediction

9. 624

624 Banned

learn what this is...itll help you EVERY time you post when you feel the need to start every sentence with "Raiders" or"insert name here"

Antecedent- Grammar. a word, phrase, or clause, usually a substantive, that is replaced by a pronoun or other substitute later, or occasionally earlier, in the same or in another, usually subsequent, sentence. In Jane lost a glove and she can't find it, Jane is the antecedent of she and glove is the antecedent of it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/antecedent

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Ranked 26th in the NFL...

11. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

haha. I think we should just start a thread called AJP where everyone can collage quotations of Jeaux's predictions.

12. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I really don't think you know as much as you say you do Jeaux.

13. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

as of end of week 4
    Lowery 19tackles 18 solo 1 ff 5 pdf
    Branch 8 tackles 6 solo 1 int 1 pdf

Jets-2-2
    Raiders-1-3

so even if you want to make the comparison that branch doesnt start... well lowery does and we still have a better record than you so what does that say about your starting cbs????

Revis/ Lowery > Hall/nnandi

14. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

Is there anything better than digging up old jeaux asinine predictions, and showing him how he is wrong?

I submit that there is not.

15. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Revis/ Lowery Lmao Yea thats why Jets are 27th ranked defense in football. Jets would have the fourth best Cb tandem if they were in the AFc West. Fact.

Couple facts. T Branch has been playing with a cast on his hand(hurt it in preseason)
    Well that cast is off now(this week . That a very big factor. Two Branch is not starting as He has some great talent in front of him. Jets are hurting at Cb position that they have to start Lowery. (rest my case)

Yes Jets do have a better record right now than Raiders. I wouldn't count on that being the case very soon. I think you neeed to watch that Charger game again to knock you back to reality. I will be revisted this thread all season.

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

^ I saw the big FA corner on the Raiders get embarrassed by some 5-10 rookie from VT in week one.

Which Charger game? The game where the Raiders can't keep a lead? or the one where Favre was getting comfortable with the offense?

Keep a lead in the 4th qtr first - most teams that come from behind in the 4th qtr pass a lot, that great tandem in Oakland sure stopped those passing games in Buffalo and SD.

Lose again.

17. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Again you don't know what your speaking about. P Rivers was 14-25 for 180 yards with two interceptions. (against a still banged up Raider secondary) Yea he lit the Raiders up in the fourth quarter.

Buffalo did nothing for three quarters against Raiders secondary. Alot of people believe the reason why Raiders gave up passing yards is they went to a prevent defense. Well the real reason Raiders went to a cover three defense is the fact for all purpose they lost two of their top three cbs to injury. N Asomugha was kicked in the elbow(Broke it) and couldn't play man to man anymore. Stanford routt was lost to an injury. So is it supprising that only timer Buffalo did anything was when Raiders Cb were hurting.

No the game The Jets were never in against Chargers.

again don't let facts get in the way of your post.

Another fact. Raiders had another healthy RB beside M Bush and they easily win the buffalo and Sandiego game going away.

18. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

did you win the games? no

the 4th qtr is the 1/4 of the game where the Raiders hand the opposition the game... and Tom Cable, the ball thrower on Joke Saturdays, is now calling the shots for that team..... the jump ball thrower upper on Joke Saturdays....wow.

19. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Now your changing the arguement. You claimed Raiders secondary got abused in the fourth quarter by both Buffalo and San diego . Well I provided stats in San Diego game that blow your theory apart. Second I told you the reason why Buffalo did anything in fourth quarter(again easy to prove)

Again Raiders had one extra RB healthy beside M Bush they win both games going away. Thats why i'm extremely confident in Raiders turning there season around in the next couple of weeks. all Raiders have to dfo is start getting healthy and they won't be giving the game away in fourthy quarter(they will be winning the game going away.

20. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

This is offtopic. Fact is, you said that Lowery wouldn?t do anything and Branch is the shit. At 1/4 of the Season, Lowery completely owns Branch.

Prediction wrong, you loose! Better luck next time.