From an outsiders viewpoint,

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by feelthepain, Sep 23, 2008.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Haha, good point Vision.

2. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Yeah well I'm far from convinced about the Dolphins right now. I think we're better then we played the first two weeks and not as good as we played last week. So I'd say we're a 6-10 or 7-9 team if everything falls just right this year.It helps that everyone thinks we're still the same 1-15 team we were a year ago, kinda gives us an edge. We'll see how thing play out, but I'll be much happier if we at least come away from the Charger game without being blown out. As bad as things were in SD for the Jets, you guy's did have some nice moments. Your ST's were sick and your 4th round corner Lowery looks like he's a baller. Keller could turn out to be a gem if Favre uses him the way he used Franks and Chmura.

3. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

Which is exactly what I was trying to get across before week one. You came across as if your team were in mid-season form. Then again, I came across that was as well for my team.

Hopefully the football gods forgive both of us our transgressions.

OK, someone shoot me now, I'm having thoughts of having a rational discussion with a fishfan.

p.s. The mud bowl is still total B.S. There I feel better. Oh and Marino was a cokehead. *pant*pant*

4. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Maybe, but if he was, he was a very talented "cokehead"!