BF Disses Mangini

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by championjets69, Sep 19, 2008.

1. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

This thread is awesome. I think it may just have cultivated a new batch of SLWs! Welcome aboard fellas!

Oh, UK Kenny, U R ill, so sorry 2 hear.

2. NewestJetFan

NewestJetFan New Member

WTF, do you want a QB who isn't confident about a 3 yd. pass? Just cause he thought they could score in the air doesn't mean he did not think they could do it on the ground.

3. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Please close this thread.

4. StreetFighterJet

StreetFighterJet New Member

Bottom line is... if we had scored, it would've been fine. We didn't score, so its not fine. What if we let Favre throw 3 in a row and he didn't make any?.. would we have said... WHY DIDN'T WE RUN IT?!?!

I think that on 1st and goal though you should run PA.

5. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I would expect that EM is livid about this comment. I can't imagine he takes too kindly to one of his players having confidence in himself. BF better watch his back this week.

6. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There's a great piece up on one of the websites where the writer points out that the Jets are passing less with Favre than they did with Chad and Clemens last year. A lot less.

7. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

What time do the games come on over there? :rofl:

8. KSJets

KSJets New Member

I think he saw the "uk" in your name and was just too stupid to put the rest of it together. It wouldn't shock me if that's what he thought anyway :rofl:

9. KSJets

KSJets New Member

I guess you're not smart then because you listened to one clip and then commented. Good job genius.

10. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

Interviewer: "So, Brett, if I give you first and goal on the three and tellyou to pass away, do you think you can score?"

Brett_Favre-the-way-OP-expects-him-to-answer-so-as-to-not-offend-Mangini: "No, I am not confident I could get three yards on three passing attempts if my life depended on it. I am completely washed up. Beyond that, even. Why the hell am I even still out on the field?"

Would that be pathetic enough of an answer to satisfy you championjets69???

11. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

If we absolutely must do this. . . .

The interview that I imagine is going to spawn a few threads around here. LINK

Have fun, kids. Don't stay up too late.

12. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

That's actually exactly what I posted to the thread about the SI article about Favre not sitting tight to wait and see who needed a QB: he wouldn't do it because he didn't trust ted Thompson to not screw him. Thompson made it clear he was determined to not send Favre to any team he thought had a snowball's chance in hell of playing the Pack the next couple years. Who's to say thompson didn't think the remoted chance of a GB vs NE Superbowl was not enough of a possibility to nix that? Or that his demands for compensation would be outragious?

If you think I'm blowing hot air, I think you underestimate how much Favre despises Thompson at this point.

#52 puddnhead, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  13. 624

624 Banned

good the players need to stand up to horrible play calling

14. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

lol i have to stay up till like 3am just to see my beloved jets play, its like trying to watch the olympics... every sunday

15. Wild Thing

Wild Thing New Member

How the heck is that "screwing" Brett Favre? It's a business, for crying out loud. The only way Green Bay would be playing New England anytime in the next several years would be if it were in the Super Bowl. If you think you might have to play against that other team in the Super Bowl, why would you do anything to help them out in any way? You Favre people really need to stop personalizing this shit. That isn't "screwing" poor Brett, it's protecting your interests.

16. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

So whos the SLW? BF or EM? This is BS.

17. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

jesus man, are you in the media? because your acting like it, you left out the fact that he said, he agreed w/running the ball there, but he felt like if he passed we would have scored because thats the confidence he has in himself, so dont try and stir shit up, and post the proper comments and not this shit!

18. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I saw it..... they asked him and then showd Thomas Jones getting sucked up by the Pats D 3 times. He said what he had to say and He didn't really dis anybody.

It's not like he said I don't understand why they brought me here if they aren't going to let me try to win games for them.

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

[​IMG]

Best post ever!!!

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

If you do not believe it watch ESPN on Sunday between 11AM & PM & you can hear for yourself