Brady knee injury

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Yisman, Sep 7, 2008.

1. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

You're all welcome. This only happened because I drafted Tom Brady in my fantasy draft..

2. #17 with a bullet

#17 with a bullet New Member

Thanks Vinsjets!

3. Iowajetsfan

Iowajetsfan New Member

I did too.And when I drafted him I said I would totally jinx his season because my first round draft pick always flops.Im worse than the Madden curse I think!

4. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

You're all going feel real shitty reading this thread while Matt Cassel is holding the Lombardi Trophy.

I don't even know if I'm being sarcastic or not, honestly.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Ugh the last time a Pats QB got knocked out for the year they went on to win the SB.......... be careful what you wish for. Although I highly doubt Cassel can hold Brady's jock.

Anyway, I hate catastrophic injuries to any player Jet or otherwise. I really wanted to see how the revamped D can do against the best QB in the NFL. Oh well maybe next year.

6. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

the key to the offense isn't Brady. It's Moss.

I think Cassel will do ok. He's not as good as Brady, but Brady is overrated. Very good QB, who Moss turned into an all-time great. He did the same with Culpepper.

7. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

I hear you. 7 years ago, I was happy to Mo Lewis knock bledsoe out.. I was 13, and stupid.

Now.. I know I'll get screwed here again.

8. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I have Randy Moss in my team...Do you wanna trade him for like Justin McCareins?

9. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well considering Morris tackled him and was practically holding him on the ground it's hard to even consider this was a dirty play. Pollard was just trying to make a play like most defenders would do in that siutation. The Kimo hit wasn't dirty either. It happens and it's part of the game. If Mike Shananiganahan was coaching the Chiefs I might say dirty but as much as I hate Herm he respects the game and wouldn't have one of his players do that. You could see in the post game interviews that Pollard was upset about what happend. He's either an Oscar worthy actor or he really didn't mean for Brady to get hurt.

As far as the Pats crying dirty how about the Wilfork hit last year on Clemmens when he drove him into the ground in the endzone on the INT that was returned. Funny I never heard Moss saying it was a dirty hit. If Moss has such high moral character surely he would have called out Vince for that hit. I wouldn't be surprised if all those guys had a laugh about when they were taking their Oxycoton.

10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I have a pronounced fear that they may try to even things out against Favre next week.

11. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Herm Edwards has a thing against Pats QBs

12. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

He played well yesterday. I had money on the game so I watched a good ammount of it.

Im not saying he'll lead them to the playoffs, but he wasent a pile of unprepared dogshit either.

13. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Or the Wilfork hit on Losman...

14. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

Am I the only person that finds it too convenient that once N.E. can't cheat, Brady has "Injury" problems?

15. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Wow just when you think Jet fans can't get any dumber someone like you steps up to the plate re-sets the bar to all new levels. You do realize Brady was a HAll OF Famer before he ever threw a pass to Moss, :rofl: just how fucking stupid are Jet fans?

16. Gator

Gator Active Member

Can this guy be banned already? You can't make a personal attack against all Jets fans.

17. Coach K

Coach K New Member

i think the loss of Umenyiora has gotten to your well being.

Cassel holding the trophy? nah no more Americas Funniest Home Video training for the patriots offense.

18. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Anyone else here thinking the Patriots aren't out of it if they do indeed bring in Chris Simms? Or is it just me?

19. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

by definition, an attack against everyone is not a personal attack...that doesn't mean he isn't a troll:beer:

20. Grogan

Grogan Banned

It was a question not an attack, a question I'm still looking for an answer to.