So... how many Jets beat writers post on this board?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by abyzmul, Sep 3, 2008.

?

How many beat writers post on TGG.com?

1. 1

23 vote(s)
    29.5%
  2. 2

19 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. 3

7 vote(s)
    9.0%
  4. All of them

29 vote(s)
    37.2%
  1. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I've never ripped anything before, but would like to add After seeing a lot of beat articles that directly reflect or antagonize some of the POVs posted on this board and others, I have concluded that our writers have decided to go online to rip ideas directly from the fans.

Some are fair and many others are purposely unfair, but the fact is, any intelligent writer trying to sell copy would not avoid going straight to the source of their paycheck.

And some of these turds are so desperate for material with this new regime that not checking boards would make them less readable than they already are.

2. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Before Rock left to write for the Giants I sent him a few emails after reading some articles he had written for Newsday. I brought up TGG.COM and he acknowledged the site, but noted that he had never posted here.

3. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

So, let me get this straight, It's hilarious that a beat writer that I've been quoting to provide contribution to the board. In an attempt to stimulate discussion, and hopefully learn something along the way.... this too is hilarious?
    It is also very funny that the poster FITM posted in this thread prior to my post and prior to my knowledge of who he was.....

Wonder what the secrecy was in this not being revealed to me, especially by FITM, I value his articles and updates over on jets central.....I also wonder why I have become more ridiculed as of late when I post anything whatsoever.
    I've been a jets fan a long time and have tried the only way i know how to interact and contribute something to this board. Many of you seem to respond to my posts as though I a 'tard or with demeaning remarks. I am far from a 'tard and yet not quite as knowledgeable as many of you. I would appreciate a little maturity, or maybe you guys can come to a consensus as to weather, I should take a hike. I never want to stay were I don't belong, hell maybe you can post a poll/vote new thread titled "Who thinks onefanjet is a waste and is no longer wanted on this board".....you guys could have a lot of fun flaming me, and I will abide by the remarks, however don't hesitate to leave positive constructive remarks if you feel so lead......

:beer:....here's to my fate
    :shit::rolleyes:

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Um... what?

5. onefanjet

Just what it says......did the message not come across, was it grammatically incorrect with run-ons, etc. What don't you understand, I'm happy to re-explain

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

i sense tension

7. onefanjet

No tension, just been here for a couple years, and would like to contribute and interact...... not been the case lately:wink:

8. abyzmul

Just trying to figure out who you are, actually. You act as if you are continuously lambasted.

9. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Why go anywhere? People are dicks to me because I stuck up for Pennington when he was here, called me a Chad Fan above a Jet fan and all that, but I've been a Jet fan since Joe Namath. Fuck them, post what you want.

10. onefanjet

I usually am.....lol,

11. abyzmul

Heck yeah, you tell him. But wipe the Chad semen off your chin first. :wink:

12. onefanjet

Yeah, I can (and have) done that, just don't get the whole " hey fuck you, you don't know shit attitude", I mean, shit we're all jet fans.......:up:

13. Italian Seafood

As soon as you and the "cool kids" are surgically removed from Favre's nuts. :wink:

14. abyzmul

It never ceases to amaze me how many people come to a board full of people from New York and New Jersey and expect it to be hugs and happiness. We are the rudest people on the planet.

15. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

It's not the Chad thing at all. I treat you like the turd you are following your bold accusation of me, and others from the BS forum, of making racist statements after we expressed our hatred of the sport of basketball.

16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl:

17. Italian Seafood

I was mostly joking until you flipped out, which made me wonder. I have no tolerance for ignorance. Keep your hatred to yourself if you don't like it.

18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

seriously...btw your avatar is gay :wink:

19. abyzmul

What is gay about a dead guy propped up in a corner in Puerto Rico?

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

i was just trying to be rude...yeesh :smile: