Anybody else jumpin on Favre bandwagon??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Greatful Jethead, Aug 17, 2008.

1. TeriB

TeriB New Member

Not to mention that Driver messed up his route, and the fact that we only got 29 yrds. rushing in that entire game. There's PLENTY of blame to go around for that loss. But hey, I'll say it again, some Packers fans seem to have this entitled feeling after 16 yrs of winning, and seem to think legendary QBs grow on trees. We shall see.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Well, you can always jump on the Revis bandwagon when he earns his Pro Bowl bid after getting 6 interceptions against the Dolphins this year.

3. Matt

Matt New Member

Rodgers looks promising though, if you can get over small details like being stopped by second string Defenses. :)

4. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

No need to jump on the badwagon. If you look back at the multiple-merged Favre threads, even back when it was nothing but speculation, I was driving the wagon.

We're a much better team with Favre as our starter. Hopefully Ratliff is paying attention so he can take the reigns in a few years.

Playoffs or not, this is going to be the most exciting Jets season since Parcells was on the sidelines.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's pretty ironic, we went from a QB that is great in camp and practice and then folds under pressure in clutch situations to a QB that hates camp and practice and thrives under pressure in clutch situations.

6. 28rogerblaze51

28rogerblaze51 New Member

chad had a chance before the injuries when we beat the colts 41-0 we had a great offensive line, and we lost in the next round so it proves that you need astrong arm QB thats what makes the diffrence that half a second faster throw is what prevents a DB from intercepting or tipping the pass... i rooted for chad but his arm strength bothered me and i kind of felt we were not going far with chad, the defensive players are faster and stronger than when montana was playing.

7. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

More than a QB with a strong arm, you need a great running game to go deep into the playoffs as well as the ability to stop the run. We don't have that. Obviously NE was an exception to that but only because they had Brady and three pro bowl caliber receivers.

#67 Don, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008