today's practice

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Aug 9, 2008.

1. ........

........ Trolls

Well, you've talked about SJSU. I'd guess somewhere in the Bay Area, which really narrows it down lol.

2. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Haha. I'll guess you are in Northern Cali somewhere but that still leaves plenty of hiding spots . . .

3. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

No comment.

4. brothermoose

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hiding spots? Northern Cali? :lol:

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I'll give you a hint. I live in a house. Im currently in my living room....damn I just gave it away :rolleyes:

6. FlashGordon

FlashGordon Active Member

I do not understand. What is this "joking" that you speak of?

7. Determination#4

Determination#4 New Member

I'm up here in Winnipeg, Canada, on my day off and the sun is shining outside. I must be nuts to be inside following this practice but I can't get enough. Keep the news coming !!

8. slimjasi

I plan on it. I'm so excited for that game. For some reason, the jet-charger games are always awesome and we usually kick their ass. Qualcom stadium is really fucking nice. (As is Petco park)

9. Favre2008

Favre2008 New Member

As one of those pack-jet folks, I went to qualcomm for a pack-SF playoff game (the catch 2) and that awesome Monday night game in Oakland after Favre's dad died. It was way cool to be there for that.. the raider fans had switched sides to root for him.. so no tire slashing luckily. The SF fans were actually the shit heads.. I was with a young kid in a Favre jersey and after SF won, they started yelling at the little kid and shoving his nose in it!
    I agree with you though... I'm going to have to go to at least one bay area game and then the SD game. Should be great.

10. slimjasi

true ninjas hide. And then come out when they are least expected to . . .

11. brothermoose

joke A noun, verb, joked, jok?ing

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
    2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
    3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
    4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

12. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Guys stop putting senseless garbage in this thead.

13. J E T S

J E T S New Member

14. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Active Member

Ah-em. 10 year transplant.
    Los Feliz.

15. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I already have tickets to the Niners and Raiders game. Both are season tickets. Section 110 of the Raiders game, not sure what row because my buddy has the tickets.

For the Niners game, I know a woman who has amazing connections and actually got me an On-Field Pass, Parking in the players lot, and tickets a few rows back of the 10 yard line. She tells me that they belonged to Mariucci before he left, which I wouldn't doubt. Im so stoked!

16. ........

........ Trolls

Hmm...must be because there's more of a rivalry between SF and GB, or was back in the day? My only experience in SF was opening day in '98 when Garrison Hearst won the game for the Niners in OT with a 98 yard TD run. It was absolutely brutal as a Jets fan, but the Niners fans were amazingly gracious. It was the kindest place to watch a game, which isn't to say it was the most fun. Two of my friends were tossed out of the stadium. The fans as a whole were great, though. Passionate for their team, but respectful towards ours. We had no idea what we had that season, but several of them told me leaving that they thought we had something special brewing. Sure enough, 12-4 and a lead in the 3rd quarter of the AFC Championship game...

17. jets94nj

jets94nj Active Member

Thought this was about todays practice.

18. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I think I need to change my underwear. Shit!

19. ........

........ Trolls

Whoops! I think I knew that. Not the Los Feliz part. That's a great neighborhood, BTW.

20. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

yea, sorry Petro.....I got all excited waiting for a Favre update....back to business!