Some may care, yet most wont...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYMagpies, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

http://rankings.ft.com/global-mba-rankings

It's not like South Carolina is ranked high or anything (Top 100 IN THE WORLD).

I listed it, because that's why I am at my location. I'm not from here. I'm just going to school. Sorry that I'm trying to be successful.

and back to football, Cotchery is obviously better that Coles now, and should be our #1, eventhough he doesn't fit the mold either. We don't have a true number 1 receiver and that's ONE of the many reasons why we can't score points.

#41 Mr Electric, Dec 24, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  2. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

im not from brooklyn either, but i dont list WHY im there? trust me, no one gives a fuck that you go there and as i said, no one is impressed.

its just another reason why your a dickhead and hated on here.

3. Run_N_gun10

Run_N_gun10 Well-Known Member

I don't see where he sucks. He's not the best in the league, but he far from sucks....imo.:lol:

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I'm not trying to "impress" anyone. I just figured I'd let people know why I'm here. I just gave you some information on my school because you obviously had the wrong idea about it, probably because it's in the south. I'm not bragging about anything.

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I know our offense doesn't help him out much when they don't move the ball. Graham doesn't get enough hang time on a lot of balls and the helicopter style spin he puts on the ball isn't as effective as I thought it would be.

Graham rarely "switches the field" with his punts. He rarely pins teams deep and that puts SO MUCH pressure on our defense. I don't know who we could bring in to be any more helpful, but something has to be changed around with punting.

6. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

#46 MisterMoss, Dec 24, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Ben Graham has been wildly inconsistent. The Jets could have and should have brought someone in toe compete. He has not been good enough to keep his job.

Other than that Australia is a great country and I welcome Australians to be Jet fans. Jesus did this thread get a case of the retards.

8. GreenScreen313

GreenScreen313 New Member

yup. Message boards seem to tend to bring the slimiest people out of the woodwork...hidden behind their computer screens. Couple that with some good ol' American global ignorance and you're gonna see some pretty dumb posts! When such a situation arises its important to remember the analogy for fights on the internet, where if you win.....you still lose.

Off off topic: All Australians, please check out my brother's band. He is the only American (singer, big big jets fan) and his band mates are all Aussie. http://www.minkmusic.com http://www.myspace.com/mink Just save yourself the trouble and order the album today :) thanks

9. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Amen. Graham stunk this year, is not very young, and his extension was about as smart as the one they gave to Invisible (Bryan) Thomas.

10. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

yes graham needs some comp but he did pin some teams deep and at times the coverage couldnt get just knock the ball down when it was easy too. i was however, disappointed a few times with his lack of distance on a few kicks. i am confident in him getting his job back, he didnt play 220+ plus games in the AFL back home by not improving things he can control.