The Championjets69 "Knowledge" Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KOZ, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

That's Stealers Wheel. :smile:

2. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

4 pages and not so much as a brief visit by the man himself? I for one am very dissapointed!

3. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

not only am i disappointed, but i'm beginning to get a little concerned...

#63 The Uniform Bomber, Dec 12, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Not to rain on everybody's parade or anything, but is there some reason this isn't in the trash talking forum? I'm having a hard time seeing the Jets related material in the 3+ pages of posts here.

5. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

champ would never see it. KOZ wants champ to see it. He obviously did

6. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Say what you want about Champ, Without him this board just doesn't work. He is the straw that stirs the coffee!

7. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

There's an absolute reason why this isn't in TT. It's because I asked legitimate questions, ones which I had hoped would evoke meaningful responses.

You act as if I came up with a Top Ten list as to why Champ sucks. Just the opposite. I went on record asking, begging, pleading for his participation and contribution. We'll all shut up as soon as he starts speaking.

8. Dierking

Oh come on, who writes your stuff? You did it to provoke a bunch of people ragging on the guy. Like its not enough that we rag on him when he actually comes on here to spout his jibberish. Between this thread and all the loser Patriots fans with nothing to do the Jets board is getting unreadable.

9. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

How have you been? Good post by the way right on the money. Telling people the way it is is always going to piss people off.

10. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Here's an idea- if you don't like what you see in this thread. Don't open it up. Given your observations, you've obviously been in here a few times. We don't need Ms. High and Mighty ruining a good thread.

This is between him and I. On numerous occasions, he's accused me of having little to no football knowledge. I'm the first to confess that I don't know it all but when I pressed him for examples, he hid and ran. He's also made it clear to me in various posts that he knows more than the rest of us.

I'm giving him an avenue through which to speak. His failure to do so over the coming days is quite the indicator, don't you think?

If this thread, coupled with the troll posts has left such a sour taste in your mouth, maybe you need to either develop thicker skin, find another forum or take some time off for a while.

11. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Wrong.

He did it to elicit a response from the man himself.

Champ has spent a ridiculous amount of time telling us all about how he had answers to one topic or another, and that we should go look it up if we don't believe him. Well, here is a clearing house for him. He can then legitimately point us back to this very thread, which can be considered his own personal soapbox.

Why do we rag on him when he shows up? Is it because none of us have anything better to do with our time than be internet bullies? Or could it be, just maybe, that he finds a post he thinks he can disqualify, makes a stupid comment in reference to it, then spends his next 10 posts telling people how he's told them before about xyz.

He's a troll. Nothing more. If he were at least half a man, he'd come here and answer the damn questions that were asked of him.

Maybe we should all wait though. He could still be busy adding every name in this thread to his list of SLWs.

12. Dierking

Come on man, sticks and stones, you know? He can't harm you via the internet.

13. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

I don't feel threatened. I simply want responses. Since he's failed to provide examples of my posts and lack of football knowledge, I'm asking that he instead shower us with his knowledge.

It's actually a compliment to him as a poster that I even created such a thread. I want to learn, I strive to gain knowledge. We just need for him to step up now and teach the rest of us.

14. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

you already got the only response from champ you will get in this thread, it makes it all the more funny that it came from his alter ego BIHW..

15. Gator

Gator Active Member

I think it's more of a relative, which made me think of this.....

BIHW: Dad, Suzie hs her baybee shaded glasses on as she is pregnant!

CHamp: IMHO that is good, as I will now be a grandfather cuz u will have a little baybee.

BIHW: Isnt that great, IYHO?

Champ: yes it is as I have been saying for yrs and yrs and now it has come true as i said it wood. Remember in your letter from lst yr when you said it woodnt? Do you now see the error of your ways?

BIHW: will you stop? Geez, every time!

:)

16. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Holy SHIT. That had me laughing so hard my sides hurt!

:rofl:

17. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

"wood" and "woodnt"? :rofl:

18. BookEndTackles 72&79

Forget about football. I want stock tips. :grin: :breakdance:

19. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

All I can think of is that great line from "The Outlaw Josie Wales"........... "Don't piss down my back and tell me it is raining."

LOL asking him to impart knowledge is like asking a Eunuch to shoot a load.

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hehe i havent heard jerome for awhile either. sheffield i want him outta here

this could/would be fun but i doubt he will ever make a post to this thread.

everyone needs to leave the old guy alone, he is old decrepid and angry at the world. he has that right hes dealt with it for quite some time. also not everyone cares to analyze things like their team like most on this site do, its actually kind of scary how much many on here do analyze things.

then again wait a second, hmm..... maybe he shouldnt open his mouth all the time and say nothing if he doesnt really know what the hell hes talking about, yeah thats definitely whats up.

although he was always good for herm bashing.

haha great quote miami puck in your sig, thats a classic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.