The Championjets69 "Knowledge" Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KOZ, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

I feel complete right now. Out of all the things I wanted accomplished with this thread, getting BIHW didn't even cross my mind!

2. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

I love the effort. I tried a similar tactic two years ago after the 05 season and got nowhere. You will never get an answer. Champ can tell what he thinks is wrong in very general terms but he just doesn't have the knowledge to provide the analysis you are looking for. Two years ago he couldn't name a coach he thought should replace Edwards except for Brian Billick. Forget about asking him to name a potential draft pick. I don't think he could name a single college football player.

3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

anytime champ doesn't want to respond himself, BIHW does it for him. I guess it's been awhile since his services were needed.

4. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

yay champs alter ego is here.. classic..

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

The only time I recall champ being desirous of a specific player was back in April 2006. He pined for Vernon Davis.

6. Justwinit

Justwinit Active Member

Here kitty kitty kitty.

7. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Yesssssssssssssssssss

8. The Mak

The Mak New Member

[​IMG]

FUCK YES, YOU ARE THE BEST THREAD EVAR!

9. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Welcome back schnookums. We missed you. For the umpteenth time, this has nothing to do with your daddy's penny stock tips. Does he even think for a second that any rational poster on this site would take financial advice from a clown who can't even speak in coherent sentences?

No, this thread is something much larger. This is your daddy's opportunity to speak, to be heard. I feel so shortchanged, as I do walk into threads after an argument has ensued, only to hear Chump remark "I said it before." What I'm pleading for, as I need my football horizons broadened, is for Chump to lay it all out there in one thread- his secrets to success for this team from here on out. Give us the master plan. I don't want Chump shortchanged with his insight lost on later pages of unseen threads. Rather, I'm giving him the floor now- preach to us, tell us everything that we as Jets fans are dying to know...

Educate us Chump, educate us.....

10. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

What would you guys do without C69? You all love him to pieces really.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

There's a certain side of Champ we all relate to... no SB win since 1969 being foremost. Yeah, I'm frustrated as hell about that but not sure I need to be reminded with every post I read.

The thing I find most hilarious is the intense dark side. It lingers just below the surface in all of us, it's just that most of us don't continually think about it, harp on it or let it control our lives. His totally negative outlook is hysterical. In his mind, there is no way in hell we'll ever win another SB, which, of course, is silly because in "any given season" we have a reasonable chance. I've known a lot of darkside Jets fans in my day, but his posts are probably the furthest out there in terms of bleakness.

But yeah, I still enjoy coming to the board and seeing his name in some thread because you just know he's baiting some other poor, unsuspecting sucker into an argument he can't possibly win. Clicking on the thread usually confirms my suppositions as I witness his next victim take the bait and squirm in utter confusion and frustration.

12. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

:rofl2: :rofl2:

13. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I have a nasty habit of supporting teams that win F all , and the Jets certainly fit into my family of sporting disasters.
    I would think that in my lifetime the Jets would win the superbowl , but I'll tell you this , I wouldn't stake my life or anyone elses on it.
    I'm 41 now and its conceivable that we go another 30 years without that beautifull trophy sitting on the Jets sideboard. Of course the opposite is also true , but every season I see teams that were bad the previous seasons , suddenly making GENUINE playoff runs and go on to the big one.
    Since I've supported the Jets all they've ever done is make up the numbers.

To quote that Steelers wheel song

14. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

That's his dad? I think it's champ himself. Glad I came back for this week just for this.

15. KSJets

KSJets New Member

I think it all depends on what medication he takes that day. If he forgets to take his "happy" pills, he turns into BIHW. When he does remember to take them, he turns into the cheerful, positive poster we all know and love as champ :)

16. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

I htink champ, BIHW and Jerome from manhattan are all the same guy

17. Italian Seafood

Now that's very possible. I had forgotten all about Jerome until I heard Somers playing the "Jerome Zone" the other night. :lol:

18. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

hahah holy shit the alter ego is back.

i stand corrected. this thread has my vote for Thread of the Year.

19. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

how could you ever forget jerome bro???

"I want darren erstadt steve" thats all jerome ever wanted for chritmas, darren erstadt

20. Italian Seafood

I avoid the FAN a lot when the Jets and Knicks are so bad. The Devils are good but they never get talked about, so years like this I don't listen as much. Plus I can't stand endless baseball and steroid talk in the middle of the winter, enough already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.