Patriots are next...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by redneckjet, Dec 9, 2007.

1. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve New Member

Thank you very much Puffyme. I dont visit here often, in fact this is only my second post. Yet to read that bs from one of your mods? That was over the top. Its fine to hate the team, hell its fine to hate the coach, too. Lord knows we hate yours. But to wish injury on players, especially players who dont act like baffoons in the press all week, talkin smack, but go about their jobs in a quiet professional manner, thats totally uncalled for. What is there really to hate about Brady? He's good? He's rich? He dates the hottest women? Or Bruschi? Or Troy Brown? These aren't the guys who need their legs broken or their spine. I came over to wish you guys a clean game with no injuries. And I will leave it at that. Too bad some of you cant see clear to wish the same back.

Oh, speakin' of hot women, where's your girlie pic thread/forum at???

2. BillBelichick07

BillBelichick07 New Member

coming soon

Only 5 more days left to the beatdown. Are the jets and their fans ready? As a Pats fans, I really never hated the Jets until ManRATFINK decided to make a big deal out of something that all other teams do. Now.... I want to see us go for it on every 4th down, five wide the entire game (even when up 73 to 3) and just a total humiliation of the jets. I want the league to call in the 4th quarter and beg us "to lighten up". I want to see Mangini, jets players and their fans in tears.

I know... I know.... it's not right to kick a team that sucks as badly as the jets do, but after what the Rat Mangini did.... the gloves are off.

Only 5 more days.... I can hardly wait.

3. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

In the spirit of the holiday season, I'll give you a warning - your only one. You're not contributing, and just trashtalking. There's a Trashtalking Forum set up for that purpose. I'm asking that you take your stuff there, or change your style here.

4. BillBelichick07

BillBelichick07 New Member

Thanks for the warning. I was just catching up reading articles about spygate and the vitriol just oozed out. I'll keep it under control or try anyway.

5. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

I'm looking forward to the beatdown. I look at this like a Red Sox fan. When we finally beat the evil empire it will just be that much sweater.

6. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I can attest to that feeling.

7. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Right now it feels like we cant ever beat the belicheck/brady pats. I hate to say it but those 2 retiring is the only way we beat them. I want to be wrong but I have no faith in my team right now

8. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

hopefully they re-sodded, swept, cleaned, warmed the turf in Foxboro. i don't want the field handing us another victory again like last year; that just wasn't fair.

9. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

That's how we used to feel about Marino... but we paid him back at the end of his career in spades...

10. Grogan's neck roll

Grogan's neck roll New Member

Gillette has had field turf for a year, FYI.

11. Ya know what?

I'm done.

I'm done w/ sports, i'm done w/ being a MOD and TGG.

You Patriot fans are obviously above the lack of class you show. Appparently i'm not allowed to express my opinion on a JETS BOARD..

You guys have ruined everything about sports for me off of the internet, You might as well ruin it for me on here as well.

I'll write up a formal post momentarily and make the admin. aware of my resignation.

And since it doesnt matter anymore...I hope your precious dynasty crashes and burns.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Its going to snow, Moroney sucks and is that some guy in drag in your avatar?

Jets by 6.

13. Grogan's neck roll

I hope my post wasn't the one that put you over the edge!

14. Beamen

Beamen New Member

Put in immediately after we beat you guys in the mud last year.... :pats_suck:

15. The Uniform Bomber

yeah, that was the point of my post.

since they played on a shitty field and the Jets played on a good field - yet somehow in the same game - they lost because of the field conditions.

16. Grogan's neck roll

The League made the Pats put in the new surface. I like your projection though, cause it makes the Pats look weak and paranoid, instead of the dominant force they are.

17. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I thought that was the Patriots decision and the Patriots decision alone.

18. Beamen

Beamen New Member

The NFL ordered them to re-sod it to keep it in playing shape.. They didn't order them to replace it with turf....

The loss to the Jets was the straw that broke the camel's back....

19. Grogan's neck roll

I stand corrected, my recollection was that the NFL had at least requested a surface change.

How will the Pats ever recover from that devastating loss to the Jets?

20. The Uniform Bomber

it's not about that. it's about the Pats indirectly blaming something else for the loss. it's about Brady complaining to the refs when he throws an incomplete pass or gets knocked around.

for a team so dominant, they sure do act like little bitches.