The Championjets69 "Knowledge" Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KOZ, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

We here at TGG.COM have been shortchanged. As many of you know, Champ has been a Jets fan from the beginning, and as of late, his love for the team and organization has soured.

I've also realized that he hasn't had his own soapbox to preach from. I'm giving him one now. As we all know, Champ professes to having given advice on how to change the team, but when pressed for specifics we're told, "look back to my previous posts."

That isn't good enough anymore.

I want Champ to answer the following questions, in great detail, as we have nothing but time to kill for the moment.

1) Who should the Jets target in free agency and why?
    2) Who should the Jets release, whether via trade or other means? If a trade, what sort of value do you see us landing for the given player, and what is your justification for trading him?
    3) What are some areas for improvement in 2008?
    4) What is your roadmap for dealing with the O and D lines.
    5) What sayeth you about Mangini's obsession with "character" players?
    6) Draft 2008, who are your picks and what do you see them bringing to the team?
    7) Which members of the coaching staff stay and which ones go? Who do you see us making a run for during the offseason?

You see, answering the above questions will serve to answer the argument once and for all, as to whether you are just a miserable person who never watches a game but likes to complain, or instead, someone with a great amount of football knowledge who up until now hasn't had the proper forum made available to air his thoughts in their entirety.

Don't puss out either and tell me that you've "said it before." If you have said it before and you're confident in what was noted, cut and paste for all to see.

#1 KOZ, Dec 11, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This teem go's know wear & nvr will. 38 yeers of know winds and now U want ansers U cant handle the trooth.

3. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

This might turn out to be a great thread.. :lol:

4. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

he's not gonna respond. and if he does, he'll just say "sorry to say ur just lazy if u don't want to look up my previous posts i've said it all there SLW"

and if by some miracle he does respond to this post, he won't give any specifics, "draft a PB RT, a playmaker like Jerry Rice, a big NT" blah blah blah.

i don't even know why you bothered...

5. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

The team sucks, I've had enough Pats talk and I'm hoping that Champ will now take advantage of this thread, so that he may impart his wisdom upon us, the ignorant fans.

6. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

to once again prove a point

7. GSourJr

GSourJr New Member

This has been covered to death in the DRAFT FORUM.

8. The Uniform Bomber

hahah but he won't.

and we all know he won't so you're proving something that doesn't need be proven.

9. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Oh don't be such a party pooper. This has all the makings of the Greatest Thread Ever.

I, for one, have already made my Jiffy Pop, grabbed a huge drink, and I am settling in for what is sure to be the epic blockbuster rollercoaster ride of the season!

10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I don't think anything can top the I must respond thread.... Champ doesn't have that type of longevity...

11. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Ahh, a true classic thread. However, if Champ responds in this thread consistently, this thread could last all off-season!

12. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

1) Who should the Jets target in free agency and why?

U R goin to have to ask EM & MT about that since they R the 1s making those decisions, not me.

2) Who should the Jets release, whether via trade or other means? If a trade, what sort of value do you see us landing for the given player, and what is your justification for trading him?

everyone on the roster outside of NM, DH & possibly KR & KC should be replaced. surely U can C that.

3) What are some areas for improvement in 2008?

we wont c improvement until 2011 the earliest. thats if we hit a grand slam homerun with every selection until then.

4) What is your roadmap for dealing with the O and D lines.

replace everyone besides NM with better players

6) Draft 2008, who are your picks and what do you see them bringing to the team?

ask EM or MT, I have nothing to do with those decisions

7) Which members of the coaching staff stay and which ones go? Who do you see us making a run for during the offseason?

until we have an owner who cares about winning we will continue we will continue to get what we pay for, C EM as an example. anyone who doesn't c that should take off the green goggles and stop drinking the green kool aid

13. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

This is the best answer of all time! Period!

14. The Uniform Bomber

haha Vision you nailed it. the only phrase you forgot was, "sorry to say..."

shit, at this moment, we're all moving right to the top of Champ's spreadsheet.

15. KSJets

KSJets New Member

No, he also forgot the butchered and sometimes out of place cliches as well:

"comparing us to the NEP is like comparing the night is to the day"

16. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

:eek:hmy: thats great hahahaha...Koz great thread dude

17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

This is where we all sit around and talk about the old guy in the room as if he's not really there. :up:

18. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

I've called every language school in Boston... I just can't find one that offers Champanese. Thank goodness for TGG!!! :lol:

19. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

See?! I knew it! It's already headed toward Best Thread Ever, and he hasn't even shown his face yet!

20. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

It made sense when KOZ did it in your dumb "Pats in line to get #2 pick" thread. Just saying that same thing back, out of context, makes no sense.

Think harder - you'll come up with something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.