Patriots tied with the Ravens

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Yisman, Dec 3, 2007.

1. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

It's tired to actually get the facts right? Boller was grabbed at the top of his helmet, and not actually grabbed. No facemesk contact, no twisting.

If you're just gonna make shit up, fine.

2. Matty Jets

Matty Jets Well-Known Member

...and Emmitt Smith just sits there, as always, like an idiot.

3. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

True. But from what my wife tells me, he's a good dancer. :lol:

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Not making shit up. So we can't have a discussion on what happened without being accused on what transpired on the play?

Re-watch the hilights, it was clearly a Grabbed helmet and a slight twist TO THE HEAD...Either way you cut it it was a non called penalty.

5. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

Dude, quit coming at me with this crap.

First of all, your changing your story. I thought he wasn't hit at all. If you hit a QB in the head on the rush, it's a penalty. Believe me. WE KNOW.

Barton hit Brees in the head in the SD playoff game in 04 and we almost paid for it, in terms of a loss.

6. Matty Jets

Smith breaks down football like he's never played the game before. And he butchers the English language week after week. Haha.

7. Going4TheGreen

Still not as bad as Shannon Sharpe.

8. Matty Jets

Sharpe talks like he has a football in his mouth.

9. The Mak

The Mak New Member

Just 1 football?

10. Matty Jets

OK, maybe both of Boomer's.

11. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

12. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

After watching tonight's game i just think one thing. What the hell has happened to the nfl. i have not seen the most obvious favoritism for one team than the New England Patriots this year. Clearly the NFL loves this team and wants this team to be undefeated.

For one thing. How many times have you seen Randy Moss literally push people away from him in the end zone to catch a TD. How many times has he been called.......Once for all i remember.

That Catch by Caldwell......clearly and i say this......CLEARLY was not a TD. He had no control while going out. The ball was moving as he was coming out. Yet even after clear visual evidence they do not over turn it.

And lets not forget the wrist slap of belichek. An obvious cheater of the game gets a first rounder and money taken away......whoopie. And best of all They give Vick, Pac-Man Jones and the Dallas QB coach suspensions for stuff they did off the field....not on it. Great seeing that the NFL is teaching kids a valuable lesson. You can cheat and get away with it.

I never seen the Zebras do so much to help one team out. I have been disgusted with the NFL this year.

13. The Mak

The Mak New Member

"Mason on whether the refs can get caught up in talk of an undefeated season: "I think everybody can get caught up. You should have heard some of the verbal blasts we were taking from the refs. It was just despicable. They don't want us to say anything to them, but they treat us like we're little kids out there, saying anything they want to say. As players, we can't say anything back. We can't report it to anybody because it's our word against theirs. But you have to give it up to New England. They did what they had to do. They scored at the end and that's all you can ask of a team."

Mic the refs, this is unprofessional bullshit. Referees are supposed to be IMPARTIAL.

#213 The Mak, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  14. Going4TheGreen

That's interesting, I could've swore I saw a black ref say "F you" except the more complete form to Bart Scott as his fellow LB's were restraining him in that little skirmish at the end after his 2 penalties. I don't know, maybe we'll see it on NFL network, CJLang. Or probably not-conspiracy theorists unite.

15. The Mak

The Mak New Member

Who's ready for an apology letter to the Ravens? :/

16. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Honestly, I think the NFL believes we are f'ing idiots. They got away with it back in the "tuck rule" days. We as fans should have stood up said F YOU at that point, but we didn't. So... They now feel like they have carte blanche to change the outcome of anygame they see fit.

They have their heart set on a Patriots perfect season, just like the tuck rule gave the Patriots a try at a SB after 9/11, just like their rule changes handed Peyton a run to a SB, just like the calls in the last 3 minutes handed this game to the Patriots.

It was NOT pass interference, not even close. The game should have ended on that play. The defender had clean bump coverage, and didn't grab on the break. Not to mention the safety had the only play on the ball and it essentially uncatcheable. It was not a TD, not even close. The WR was switching hands while placing his second foot. No brainer, no catch. THEY make the rules, at least make an attempt to follow them.

I'm serious, until we just stop watching, the NFL will act like football gods, scripting any scenario they feel like.

To do my part, I am not watching another Pats game other than the Jets game. If they are in the SB, they will beat the better team, the Cowboys (whom I also despise, so no bias here) based off some BS calls. I will cancel my annual party, and go to sleep early that night.

17. The Mak

The Mak New Member

The PI when Moss RAN INTO AND TACKLED the Ravens DB was BS at its smelliest.

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Fenwyr:
    I think he did slightly grab at him but that happens all the time and it didn't impede the player. bottom line they shouldn't have called it, IMO the TD call was worse.
    The review was done so fast for something that imo was Not a catch that it seemed as if his mind was already made up.

Hey! Where are you!? They just showed it on ESPN and mentioned that it was a penalty and not called.

19. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

if you're pulling a tim donaghy, 4th and 10 at the end is where it's most crucial for you to do it.

20. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

The refs completely blew that game last night. Any Pats game with a Walt as the ref, just give the Pats one extra TD. Fucking horseshit :mad: