Patriots tied with the Ravens

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Yisman, Dec 3, 2007.

1. I've gotten to the point where it's not worth showing class anymore...

The Patriots can run up the score, cheat, do steroids and mock the opposition..and nobody gives a damn..

The Patriots fans can talk trash, defend cheating, and rub it in everyone else's faces w/o any sense of decency.

Why show class in the face of that?

2. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

Bart Scott had nothing to do with anything, those penalties were meaningless.

Unless you think that having more time run off the clock by a runback that more than likely would've gained only like 5 more yards.

What I can't believe is Belidick just said "we respect our opponent". There's not a respectful bone on anyone's body on the entire roster.

It would've been sweet if he had lateralled that hail mary at the end. Why did no Ravens run over there in the 30 seconds that ball was in the air?

3. Beamen

Beamen New Member

1, 3, and 4 are right... Rex Ryan can coach there as long as he wants....

I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to be a defensive player, in a close game against the Pats.... It's gotta make you just HATE the officials...

4. The Mak

The Mak New Member

Bart Scott is my fucking hero for shitting all over the refs.

5. allan1

allan1 Active Member

and look at the whole game, Baltimore got 13 penalties! only 4-5 looked legit, the refs were screwing the ravens all along.

6. I hope Balty comes out and piublicly states how bullshit of a call that PI was..

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

PENALTIES
    NE-BALT
    4 -- 13
    Penalty Yards
    30 100

8. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Pass interference was called in the Patriots favor in the Bills at Patriots game on November 29, 1998. The Patriots won the game on the following play.

#168 Cakes, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  9. hazmat

hazmat New Member

It never ends, I hate that f$cking team so much.

10. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

They were holding on defense all night! On Brady's tipped interception #35 had a claw hold on Welker.

As far as calling the game, they called holding on Koppen after the play was over because Kelly got up and said he was held.

#170 CJLang, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  11. Going4TheGreen

...Brady just said (jokingly, I guess) that he would've got the first down, but he heard the whistle on the time out. I would so love to slice his achilles'.

12. allan1

allan1 Active Member

I think I remember that, it's when the Bills pulled there team off the field right after that BS call and asshat carroll called for a 2 point conversion against no defense. Patriots have been pulling this shit since before belichicken

13. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

Nobody has ever fucking made the suggestion that bad calls have anything to do with a lack of respect. Go on and keep saying sarcastically "it's all about respect" anytime anyone says anything non-negative about the New England Patriots because it makes sense to make sarcastic arguments in response to arguments that people aren't making.

14. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

yeah, it was tounge in cheeck

Ironially though he got pissed when asked about the penalties and how they went their way on the final drive, He said yeah, but they didn't the other 3 quarters and probably 'evened out'

LMAO!!!!

15. The Mak

The Mak New Member

I'm LOLing at the door in the Pats press room slamming over and over.

16. Going4TheGreen

During half time they showed two huge Boller completions when one of the cavemen DLineman clubbed him in the face.

Koppen Hold: Do you know that? Or did you just take the booth's love fest with the Pats words for the Bible's?

17. The whole aura of your "Dynasty" has been based around the "no respect" garbage...the team does it through the media, and the fans do it as well..

If you dont notice this sort of arrogance and silliness...your more ignorant than you lead on..

And by the way...if you have a problem w/ me and this opinion..go head and Pm me...I'm not gonna back off b/c your a pats fan and you have some sense of entitlement on a JETS board.

18. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Hating on the Pete Carroll Pats? LOL

19. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Game falls on the shoulders of Rex Ryan. He blew it, no 2 ways about it. If you couldn't tell by the players reactions then you must have gotten up to grab a beer or something. That was the game right there..

20. The Mak

The Mak New Member

I started throwing pillows around my house after that idiotic timeout.