Pats will try and kill us......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Oct 31, 2007.

1. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Who is this "they" you speak of. Belichick is the one who got caught. If things hold true, history WILL remember this team. But not for the reasons you hope for.

2. DCSkinsFan

DCSkinsFan New Member

they = the organization

Fans arn't smart enough to realize that truth. Yes, they most certainly will be remembered for cheating. Go ahead and keep your head in the sand though like a good cockroach.

3. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Translation:

My team was exposed as cheaters & I don't know how to handle it. And even when they go unbeaten this year most people will still say they cheated somehow. So now, to make myself feel better, I go to other teams message boards, unprovoked, and act like a bag of douche.

4. DCSkinsFan

DCSkinsFan New Member

In fact, I will even make a prediction. Belicheat NEVER makes HoF. Brady will for sure, but he will always have to live with the taint.

#184 DCSkinsFan, Nov 3, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  5. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

You say that like it's a bad thing??:)

6. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

The cheating is not the only reason why I compare the Patriots to the person who cheats on his best friend's wife and then beats him up into oblivion. The point is, it's not enough for the Patriots to be a great team and win Superbowls - they have to make everyone else miserable along the way. How?

1. Belicheck's grumbly miserable asshole persona

2. By getting away with cheating (for the most part)

3. By taking out players on other teams in cheap ways while leaving their own players out on the field during blowouts with the confidence that they will be unharmed

4. The fans rubbing it in everyone else's faces even though they weren't there for the bad times and really they just like the Red Sox anyway but just enjoy being complete assholes to other people to somehow validate their own worthless townie existences

7. 5. The team AND fans continually using the "No respect" theme when the media basically spend's 3/4's of all national coverage HYPING them as the new era dynasty

8. Beamen

Beamen New Member

Now that's something I just don't understand...

Honestly, in 2001, they seemed to have a 'team' mentality, lots of unsung heroes, and were a hugely under-covered team, media wise....

And as this team has grown, added stars, become more and more arrogant, and gotten more and more of the media to get on their knees and suck away, they continue to play that card....

Someone in that organization needs to have some sense smacked into him.... Kraft maybe? Have the humility trickle down through the organization? Because as much as I hate Belichick, Kraft is the smug piece of crap who allows it all to happen/....

9. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

Here's what I don't get...why are all-these New England Patriots fan impetuously posting here?

We all know that the Patriots are good, and currently unbeaten, so why do you need to keep saying it? If you wanna talk smack go to the Colts boards and talk smack, they are the ones you are actually playing, I hate to say it, but the Colts don’t have a chance against Belicheat, unfortunately Belicheat probably has their plays (VIDEOTAPED) already when he had his crony (Estrella) videotape the sideline of the Colts (and stole their defensive signals) last year and has his offensive plays already set up...

Now, he's running up the score against other teams like a piece-of-crap cheating classless head coach that is clearly out for revenge for getting caught deceiving, cheating-shooting unauthorized videotape…Now we all get to enjoy all the drama by the Patriots (fly by night fans) endeavoring, pleading, defending the cause of their team…Now that’s priceless!!!:lol:

Peace out.

10. DCSkinsFan

DCSkinsFan New Member

Hey bud it is not just vid tape... it is mysterious comms problems at the razor. Of all people, Joe Gibbs filed a complaint with the NFL on Tuesday after what happened to those guys up in Boston.

Spygate is NOT over. Why PO a HoF coach who has more respect around the league than any other current. It's like going up to your grandfather and punching him in the eye.

Gibbs has a far reach. BB will never make HoF.

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It does make for some pleasant entertainment, eh?

12. abyzmul

No, a cameraman who was an employee of the New England Patriots got caught. Belichick took responsibility. Not that there is really a difference when you're talking about someone in the HC position of a pro football organization. But keep up your retarded semantics because you are funny to watch.

13. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Yes indeed. It may have something to do with you guys being our division rivals..or maybe because your current coach (tick..tick..) wore Patriot blue two years ago. And the way I see had a direct impact on how our team is approaching this season?? That, and it's just good old fashioned entertainment to read about other teams and their fandom. Hi.

14. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

Learn to write, please. I have no idea what you just said.

15. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

You continue to ignore the main points and make a weak rebuttal that has nothing to do with anything. Despite the fact that Jets fans here consistently nail you and string you up by your illogical ramblings.

Spin it all you want...you can't handle the truth…you’re here to make your weak rebuttal and try to deflect the fact that every fan in the NFL knows that your team (coach) cheated.

It must suck to be you having to defend/quarrel the facts that your team is being questioned all the time because your coach cheated, but you could never confront or challenge any of the actual-cheating-incident being laid down. You wanna know why? Because you can't…you can't dispute the facts, so continue too misconstrue everyone’s posts, endeavoring the cause of your team on the Internet.

Now that’s entertainment brotha!!!

Peace out.

#195 L3JET, Nov 3, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  16. SI_Jets_Fan

SI_Jets_Fan Member

listen, the solution to this is easy. It doesn't involve cheating or cheap hits.

If the Cheatriots continue to run up the score in the 4th quater of a blowout, just pull an 11 man blitz on every down. If they beat the blitz and score, who cares, the game is over anyway. Just make sure you POUND the qb on every play. Even the Pats can't block 11 rushers.

Remember that mulling around blitz play from last week? Just do it with all 11. On every play.

That will cure them quick.

17. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

18. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Ha ha! No..it really doesnt. I'm just sittin' here having a drink looking FORWARD to tomorrow with high expectations. Remember what that was like? BTW, the only people questioning my team at this point are the folks like yourselves on these very message boards. What counts at this point is what happens between the lines on sunday.It's an even playing field from here on out. Good luck.

19. abyzmul

I'd have high expectations too if I knew my team was cheating.

20. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

That sounds like a "my dad can beat up your dad" . Besides..how do you know my team is cheating? Are you assuming? Are the Pats not talented enough to have the record they currently have?

If I knew my team was cheating I wouldn't wear the jersey's on sunday 'nor would I show up on this message board looking for some good ol' football talk. Doesn't matter.. enjoy your season.