Pats will try and kill us......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Oct 31, 2007.

1. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

You ARE losing with bums..HAPPY?? And our resident "roid (hgh) head paid the penalty and is doing just fine thank you.

2. Beamen

Beamen New Member

Just because he 'paid the penalty' doesn't mean he's not a cheater...

What I don't get, is how Shawn Merriman caught so much flack after serving his suspension last year, but Harrison, voted the dirtiest player in the league by his peers, has the same offense, and it's no big deal, and some people even call him a 'good leader' for working through it...

It's disgusting...

3. I'll repeat it one more time...

When it comes to the Patriots and their players...it's all about RESPECT!

No questions asked.

funny though...I remember about 3 years back during the NFL draft...Mike Vrabel was in studio commenting on Luis Castillo being drafted by SD. Vrabel was VERY critical of Castillo who had just tested positive for steroids about 20 days earlier..he even went as far as to call him a cheater. I wonder what he'd say about his precious teammate Rodney..or his head coach even..

4. Beamen

Beamen New Member

:rofl: :rofl: They're such a disgusting group, it's incredible anyone roots for them

5. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

I understand your point. I HATED Rodney until he played for us. It's the Bill Lambier syndrome. But dont fret, this is his last year. He knows it. As far as Merriman, I havent heard his name on sportscenter too much this year.

6. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Are you calling me disgusting?

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

People bitched and moaned when Gibbs did it and they bitched and moaned when the Bears did it, I don't know what planet you were on during those years. I personally don't give a shit about how many points the Pats score. But if you pretend that they aren't running the score up to compensate for their new and well-earned cheater image, well then you're a Pats fan.

8. Beamen

Beamen New Member

The team bro... I don't know you personally, but I know a lot of disgusting Pats fans.... I can't assume, I guess, even though you've painted a nice picture of yourself as a Pats fan so far....

9. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

I'm not pretending anything. I've taken the eyeball test. It's quite clear that Belichick has a hair across his ass and is making each game his personal FU to the league. That much is clear.He wants to break as many records as possible just to show he doesnt need videotape to do it. Couple that with people questioning everything this team has accomplished since '01..this guy is on a mission and is coaching his ASS off right now. If your a Pats fan..it's fun. But I wonder how the season would have unfolded if Mangini didn't tell the teacher on him.

10. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

It must be really fun to root for the big bully that beats the shit out of the school nerd. Must really make you feel good to be on the sight of fairness and good.

Oh, I just thought of another good metaphor. Your wife cheats on you with your best friend. So you confront your best friend and he says "Whatever, man - she was a great lay." So you punch him in the face. He punches you back. You two get into it and, in the end, he's the victor. He's got you pinned. But he doesn't stop there. He keeps punching you until you are unconscious and wind up in the hospital. YOU are the guy rooting for the best friend. Congrats.

11. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Well, without getting into your personal life yeah!! It is fun! Why pretend it isnt? And if roles were reversed (which is exactly what Mangini had planned) you would be having fun too. Admit it. It will set you free.
    Your metaphor, though a good one is moot. I'm just a fan of a very good football team. That's all.

12. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

dude, the only reason we've heard Harrison's name on Sportcenter are these two reasons.

1. He used steroids -- therefore, everyone should always see him as a cheater.

and

2. He's having some sort of knee issues and it could end his career sooner than he wants it to end.

13. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

I know. We're not proud of what Rodney did up here. And without getting into the differences between hgh and 'roids we still have guarded faith in him here. Much like San Diego with Merriman.

* If Rodney's career ended after this season, no one would be surprised. Bad knee or no bad knee.

14. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

There are no asterisks in football, unless Rodney Harrison wins a Super Bowl again...then we can stick a nice little asterisk right next to his name on the plaque that is placed in the Hall of Fame.

15. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

No different the only thing that wouldn't have happened is the NFL would not have destroyed all the evidence and a reporter would have eventually uncovered it turning it into a huge blow to the NFL.

FYI the Jets will never be the Pat's bitches we were already committed to the Giants.

#175 winstonbiggs, Nov 3, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  16. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

It's fun? Another example of why Boston fans are despised by the rest of the sports world

17. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Here's the play: Moss catches a rainbow down the Pats sideline. Belicheat is waving his arms, celebrating, running along side. Rhodes flys in like superman but misses Moss completely but takes out Belicheat. A scrum breaks out on the Pats sideline and Harris knocks Brady out with one swing of his helmet. After a brief conference, a flag thrown against Rhodes is picked up. Play resumes with Brady and Belicheat on their way to the hospital. But while driving through the "big dig", a slab of concrete falls off the ceiling and.......

18. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Yes..fun. Isn't that what sports is about? Sitting through 1-15 campaigns by contrast isnt. Know what I mean? (of course you do).

19. DCSkinsFan

DCSkinsFan New Member

In the long run, cheaters never win... they get exposed. Here's a toast to the next 75 pats seasons reverting back to the gameplay of the 80s.

pats effed themselves and deep down they know it. History will remember the taint.

20. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

It's all fun but I have a feeling a front running fan wouldn't even begin to understand that.