Pats will try and kill us......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

1. The NFL controls the radios. So much for that theory.

2. We defend what? The NFL controlling the radios?

2. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Yet it continues to only happen at Gillette Stadium...

and we're still waiting on the extra frequencies at the Jet game explanation

3. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

:lol: :lol: :breakdance: :rofl2:

That's not one of your brightest comments there.

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

O rly.... I'm hurt

5. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

I'd like to call Romanowski out of retirement for ONE LAST PLAY. I know the dude can barely walk because of the 'Roids, but I'd really like for him to put Brady in an Iron Lung.

6. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

Move over Barry Bonds, Belichick is taking your spot as the most unlikable guy in the history of sports.

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's easy to jam a radio communication. It's difficult to decrypt it. Stick with things you understand.

And honestly, the Pats running up the score doesn't get me pissed off or surprise me at all, and if it is pissing teams off then teams should do something about it because it's academic from a fan standpoint. The fact that they are piling on the points every game does reek of self-justification after Spygate, though.

#87 abyzmul, Nov 1, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  8. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

With so many people saying things like "Well if they're up by 40 late in the 4th and still throwing I bet someone will come in and break Tom Brady's spinal column, both his legs and his arms will come flying off and he also will become the first player to be decapitated in the NFL during a game." Okay, maybe nobody has said that but the point is that if a team is losing by 40 it is very very likely that it is because they cannot get anywhere near the QB so this all speculation seems moot.

9. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I stopped reading after page 1.

But who cares what the Pats do.

Do we want to support a cheap shot because they are great and we are losing?

Honestly if this were going to happen I would rather Mangini went and sucker punched BB in the parking lot.

Lets keep the action on the field clean.

10. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

It's fans like this that get it. No need for cheap shots and trying to take out players. Just go out there and whoop our ass, that's all. If you can't do it now, keep building the team and putting pieces in place until you do.

Hell, you guys should be mad at the Raiders for giving us Moss for a 4th round pick.

11. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Baron, I definitely wouldn't advocate taking cheap shots. If you can't stop 'em, it's there prerogative to do what they want. You can bet your ass I'd be screaming for all out blitzes every play though if it were a "run up the score" type situation. That's the risk you take if you want to do that.

12. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Yeah, the NFL just lets their radios get jammed and never does anything about it. BB really is a genius if he's been jamming the radios and getting away with for years and the NFL never knew.

Not to mention that they turn off the opposing radios for equal time when that happens.

Not to mention all the other broadcasting equipment in proximity that never seems to be affected.

13. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

I have no problem whatsoever with blitzing the hell out of Tom Brady and knocking him on his ass every chance you get.

14. abyzmul

You're right, the NFL is using radio frequencies that are completely unjammable, they have a corner on the market that no other radio user on the planet has. Take your justifications and shove them, you're wrong.

BTW, the Pats are choosing when the opposing team loses their communication and are prepared to lose their own as a result in all of these games. Shove that bullshat as well, fanboy.

15. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

You are truly paranoid. The NFL is either entirely incompetent to not notice, or maybe they work for the Patriots, too.

16. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Stop talking out of your ass Abyz.... it makes perfect sense that the NFL would have unjammable radios that the Military doesn't even have

17. abyzmul

You are truly ignorant, by your own design. It's pathetic to watch, but also funny.

18. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I've heard rumors of the Walsh niners jamming signals at home games. Allegedly, it used to happen the first drive of halves when they had their plays scripted out so it didn't matter that both teams lost communications for them.

19. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

When Steve Young brought up the radio thing regarding the Pats, Parcells told him that Walsh did that because he scripted the first 15 plays and didn't need the radio...lol. Young didn't even reply, it was a truly awkward moment...hilarious.

20. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

What is your purpose of coming here? Does anyone from this board go to you're Cheater Fans boards and cause problems? I doubt it?

You're insecurities about what your coach did is what brings you here. It's you're own teams fault that when they have a perfect season they'll still be looked at sideways by the rest of the league.... deal with it....

You're everything thats wrong with Boston fans... and a perfect example of why you're kind are despised by the rest of the sports world....

You want to know how to have fun and not be despised by everyone here, not that you care, but look at Pats Nation NY.... He's a good guy who can have fun without being a total delusional assclown....

now go to bed and take out the garbage before you mom gets mad at you