Cowher: Brady could be target of cheap shot

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by RSherryJr, Nov 1, 2007.

1. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

My 2 Cents…I think everyone outside of New England hates you know whom. That being said, I don’t think any player in the NFL should be a victim of a cheap shot. Why? We’re not talking about Peewee football; we’re talking about professional football players. If professional football players/teams don’t want the Patsies scoring 50 points on them, they should stop them. It’s that simple…you don’t like it? Put a defense on the field that can stop them, or you hold on to the ball when you get it. If you can’t stop them, spend your time getting better, not whining about how that team shouldn’t have been so mean to you. Anyway, I hope the Colts” kick their a$$”

Peace out.

2. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Gentlemen, ask yourselves a question: WHO CARES?

I don't...I'm more worried about how Kellen will play this sunday. How the playcalling will be different. How it might open up some running room for our best acquisition of the offseason.

Some of you guys have a serious pats obsession. Personally, I don't wish harm on anyone, but I wouldn't cry if it happened either.

3. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

You're right. It should be a snapped Spine. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

4. Beamen

Beamen New Member

:up: Much Better :up:

5. duketogo

duketogo New Member

I'd rather see an "accidental" tackle on Billichek by perhaps 2 or 3 players.

6. TheBayouBullet

TheBayouBullet New Member

Sad that it's come to this, but they did it to themselves.

7. Ryan

Ryan Banned

If there is a cheap shot, whoever dealt it should be kicked out of the league. Pick him up a little and slam him to the ground on a sack (if anyone ever gets that far), kick some dirt in his face while he's down or something. No need to be blunt about it.

8. zombo

zombo Member

i hope not, but i fear it may be coming. i never like seeing players get hurt, but belichick is asking for it.

9. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Good call bro. The stupid SOB, why would you risk your QB in the 4th against the Skins with the game won when you have a game the next week with the Colts. I have a feeling the Pats will crash and burn soon.

10. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn