Pats will try and kill us......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Oct 31, 2007.

1. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

This is a hall of fame worthy thread.. :smile:

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

It's even easier than that....Teach your linemen to roll toward the QB when they get knocked down by an OLineman. You know, Like NE does. :wink:

3. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

I can't stop laughing:rofl: This is the team quote before the game!!!!:rofl2:

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Expect what? I didn't say to intentionally hurt him... I said the Pats are doing what they are because there's no fear because there's no one left in the league with balls

5. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

If they are throwing the ball in the fourth quarter up by 40 or so points. I would be out there hitting people as hard as I could.

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Ricky Carmichael plays for the Patriots?

7. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

I am all for rooting for a big hit, and knocking a QB into tomorrow when you can. That's football, and I love it.

That's not what some on here are advocating. They want an injury. These folks clearly have no conception of sportsmanship, and think it only counts when you're winning, that somehow, if your team is poor, that excuses you fom being a human being.

It is good to see a lot of Jets fans know when a line is crossed as far as being a fan. As if Brady getting hurt somehow would make the Jets any better.

8. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You gotta be kidding...

YOU'RE talking about SPORTSMANSHIP?!!!! What a joke....

You're the guy defending the cheating... you even put it in your sig...

and how about that forearm to Losmans knee? very sportsman like...

so is running up scores by throwing on 4th down when you're up by 38 in the 4th quarter... more great sportsmanship...

but what should I expect from a typical Boston sportsfan

9. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

All of which doesn't put anyone in the hospital...but I guess understanding the difference is beyond some people.

10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

dude... Sportsmanship is sportsmanship.... a lecture on it coming from you is laughable... and you still didn't address the forearm shot to Losmans knee... or how bout the roid head, headhunter Harrison for that matter....

do yourself a favor... stay away from lecturing on sportsmanship

11. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Great post.

12. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Even worse was the I think the Miami game. Brady goes to the bench with about 10 min left in the 4th and Cassell comes in to relieve him. Has a couple of plays and then throws a boneheaded INT that gets taken back for a TD.

Next series Beli sends in Brady to get another touchdown before sitting him again for the next guy in line. I can see being pissed off at Cassell but the score and game were already out of reach for hapless dolphins. It was really unnecessary to pile on and send Brady back in.

13. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

OK

1. The forearm shot was a result of being pushed from behind and falling. Why the hell would we want to take out Losman? That's like taking out Pennington...doesn't really hurt the team, does it?

2. What 'roid head? You mean the HGH? There's a difference, you know. He got busted and served his suspension. Done. I don't see you NY'ers running Giambi out of town, or Sheffield.

3. Harrison hits people really hard. Awesome! Maybe we should have him take a shot at Clemens' knees in December..that would be great!

14. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

1. He threw the elbow just when he got to the knee.... stop it!!!

2. Are you for real? are you defending HGH use? It does the same thing as steroids.... and I don't see Giambi and Sheffield trying to injure other players

3. Voted dirtiest player in the league. By who? Oh yeah, THE REST OF THE PLAYERS!!!!

Just stop it already....

You're team's going undefeated.... you don't even have to admit that they're scum... just stop blindly defending theam

15. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

1. I disagree, it is impossible to fall, have your torso 2 to 3 feet above the ground falling forward, and NOT put your arm out like that. Your body does it automtaically. Try falling face first onto the floor, and not put your arm up. Do you really think if the Pats wanted to take Losman or Pennington out of the game, they couldn't do it?

2. I didn't defend HGH use, I said he paid the price. What more do you want? Did you demand that Giambi or Sheffield leave the Yanks? Of course you didn't. Rodney was suspended 4 games, no more and no less than any other player caught. He served. He's back.

3. He was voted dirtiest player in the league. I don't see him taking shots at people's knees, tho. He just decleats them. I love it! Don't much care what the rest of the league thinks.

16. No. But he's led with his helmet aiming at opposing players heads on MANY occassions...and is well known in league circles for cheap shots in piles. He's scum, and it goes back to his days w/ SD.Of course now, he's a better fit w/ the rest of the scum in Foxboro.

17. Ok, if other teams are as guilty as the Pats for stealing signals, shutting down radio communication, etc...how come the Pats are the only one's to get caught and are the only one's who have had MULTIPLE acquisations about it over the last 5 years or so??

Better yet, how come Patriot fans are defending it??

I know the answer! Thier classless hacks who dont deserve an OUNCE of their cheating team's success.

18. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Again?

You can get banned and rise from the dead around here? Awesome! That's good to know!:grin: :up:

19. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

yeah... you gotta really fuck up to get perma banned

20. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

I wouldn't get too comfortable with the idea. You aren't a cat with 9 lives. :wink: