Pats will try and kill us......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Oct 31, 2007.

1. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

I know the games 7 weeks away but im gonna predict the pats/jets score. Pats 83 Jets 6. i would take the over and the spread on this one guys.

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'd try to pry either one of his sons away from their present jobs as DC's. Can you imagine the Jets running a variation of the old "46". That's what both the Raiders and the Ravens run.

Regarding the Patriots, Even if Mangina had the "balls" to stop a royal shellacking, I don't think he has the personnel this year to do it. We'd have to send 8 guys every play to even get close to Brady.

Question. If we take out Brady, don't you think they'd take out Clemens ina heartbeat or would we trot Chad out there as the perverbial sacrificial Lamb????

Better to take that upcoming asskickin like men and even up down the road boyz... :wink:

3. the_wanton_song

Not only is he a wuss....he's also a snitch!

4. And you're bitter that your coach is a cheater.

5. the_wanton_song

Are you naive enough to think the Patriots are the only team that tries to steal signals? Jump off the high horse…it’s football. Get ready to watch the Patriots drop 38 on Indy in the game of the decade. 38-21 final.

Nope…no bitterness…just revenge on the entire league for pretending the Pats are the only team to attempt such a thing.

I know you're goinna ban me again.....but there's not much football left this season to talk about in Jetland anyway.

6. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Fuck the patriots

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

i would thoroughly enjoy that.

8. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Not for nothing, but I think they try and kill everyone.

9. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

If the Jets beat those Pats in a few weeks and it breaks up their perfect season... it will make my whole year. I will forgive the Jets for another shitty year.

10. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Wow, has it really come to this? Wishing for injuries? Lame.

On another note, I do think that game between us has the potential to be a good game. Clemens will have had time to play by then and I am sure you guys will be fired up for it as will we. Whenever we play it is usually a good game.

In addition, I am sure you will play with nothing to lose, and those games frighten me.

11. The Mak

The Mak New Member

It's not just being voiced on these forums, it is being voiced over the airwaves.

The Pats/Jets in December is gonna be a street fight.

12. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

if Brady and Moss are in the game late in the 4th up by 3 TD's, you're damn right you give them a little extra and if they don' get up it's Belichicks fault for running them out there. if not, keep the game clean.

I don't have a problem with running up the score, but if you do so you risk the repercussions. you can't defend running up the score unnecessarily but criticize unnecessarily hitting a player too hard. a jerk action causes a jerk reaction, and if running up the score is worth the risk of the health of his players, than Belichik assumes the risk of getting them injured.

13. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

I think the Pats will try to embarrass us more than kill us. Look for Kyle Brady to catch 3 TD's. Looks for the Pats to sign some disgruntled ex-Jet like a week before the game so that they can score against us and spit in our eye. There is no end to Belichick's pettiness and lack of class.

#33 sackexchange, Nov 1, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  14. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Lame. Some of the sentiments here are really pathetic.

I'm at least glad to see that most people are not wishing Brady, or anyone else to get hurt.

Do I want the Pats to humiliate the Jets? Sure....but I've never wished injuries on ANYONE, not Peyton Manning, not Dan Marino all those years he stomped us, and not Jim Kelly all those years they were stomping us.

For my part, in a game that will be largley meaningless, I want Mangini to be humiliated, but I hope all players on both teams come out of it healthy and uninjured.

15. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Moss is actually the easier one to hurt if that's what they wanted to do. I like Moss though so I hope that wouldn't happen.

16. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

The only way Mangini is humilated is if he gets fired. The Pats as an organization have taken what might be a historic great team and they will be remebered as cheats and a team that ran up the score at the end of games in an attempt to put a scandal behind them. All it proves is the criminal mind is rarely rehabed.

17. Don

Buddy Ryan was the sole reason we won SB 3 and why Namath made the prediction that we would. He knew the defense they had planned and knew there was no way Baltimore could overcome it.

18. Bizprof

Bizprof New Member

I read an article that talked about Gibbs running up the score on BB when he was with the Browns. Happened in 1993 or so if I recall correctly.

19. Don

Ok, so then you wouldn't mind if Bellishit comes out of it humiliated as well, right?

20. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Whether I would mind is one thing. You're not gonna find me wishing people have broken bones and torn ACL's. I leave that to scumbags.