Pats will try and kill us......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

At our next meeting late in the season according to everyone's favorite talking heads Mike and the Mad Dog.

They referenced how people had mentioned that BB tried to embarrass Gibbs according to an unamed source. Just think what he will try to do to the Jets. I could actually agree with them when they stated that it may backfire on them if the Jets players decide to go head hunting as BB tries to beat us 70-0.

2. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

If we win only one game in the next 10 years, I hope it's this upcoming one against the Pats. But unless Clemens is a top QB by then and the defense learns how to cover a receiver, tackle, and rush the passer, the spread for this game will be NE by 30.

3. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Belichick is a churl, a disgusting human being. So what if he can coach football? He is a poor excuse for a homo sapien. Curses on the Jets for reporting that he was cheating to gain an advantage against them! What a twisted sense of morality, if you can call it that. The Code of Silence. What high moral institution employs that philosophy, I wonder? What do you expect from an inveterate adulterer, anyway? I am surprised that Mr. Football finds the time to steal other men's wives. I actually find myself rooting for Peytom Manning this weekend. My universe has been turned on its head. If Brady were to get hurt, and I never wish this on anyone so God forgive me, it would serve Belichick right.

4. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

I say F it and go after Brady every down; play classless, play dirty, and do anything in our power to take him out, even if that means biting his nut bag off in a pile on.

Every single time the Pats play someone this year – someone on the opposing team is lost for the season…lets get Brady lost for the playoffs and prove to the rest of the world how worthless BB is and how meaningless his “System” is when you don’t have the GOAT under center.

5. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

What I couldn't understand is why he would have it out for Gibbs, one of the classiest guys in the league. But they were told he had it out for him for whatever reason.

He already hated us before the spying deal. Now he will really want to teach the Jets a lesson. I just hope the Jets show some fight the rest of the season and try to get a few wins, especially this one.

Sorry for jumping the gun and looking ahead, I know there are alot of other games ahead before this one, but after I heard this I felt like posting this for discussion.

6. the_wanton_song

.....and the entire Patriots starting lineup gets kidnapped, and there’s an earthquake in Foxboro seconds before game time, and Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison are traded to the Jets the week of the game, and Vince Lombardi is reincarnated and takes over the head coaching spot for little Eric, and the league gives us our draft pick back because every team steels signals, and the Jets don't wear those ugly green pants....then I think they can cover the spread.

7. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

If we one only win one more game this year it had better be the phins - imagine if we lost to them and they finish 1-15 - we would have saved them from the ultimate insult 0-16!!!!

#7 Leicester Jet, Oct 31, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  8. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

They'll be sending their gimp suits back if that happens :lol:

9. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Of course they will try. The thing is they will have much less of a chance then they have against the teams they have already played.

10. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

The season is lost... that much is clear.

What isn't clear STILL is what this team is really about. As others have pointed out in other posts, the 2008 season starts now for the Jets. This is a pre-preseason for 2008.

The Jets have something to prove right now... Eric Mangini has something to prove. When we play NE, that is our Super Bowl this year. The Pats have been walking all over everyone... very likely will walk over the Colts too.

Just imagine how great it would be if we could walk into their own house and beat them for a second year in a row. Not only derail their undefeated season, but send Belicheat into a frenzy like none ever seen out of a coach of a team like the Pats.

I know I'm dreaming... but hey, we're allowed to do that aren't we? :)

11. Don

We probably can't beat them but they won't outscore us by 45 or 50 points either. It will be a very angry game and that will force us to play our best game of the year.

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Jesus that game is over a month away...................... lets see how the Jets do this Sunday against Washington.

13. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

I agree if it's one game i would like to win this year is the game against the Pats. I don't know why but somehow I think we are going to play well. I think the players realize that BB is going to try to steamroll us and no player wants to be embarrassed. Wouldn't it be great if KC had a great game and won the game in the 4th quarter! I know I know, keep dreaming.

14. ColoradoJets

ColoradoJets Member

Gibbs talked about being the biggest underdogs in history, the Jets will be worse. I mean honestly, would anyone take the Jets +30? I think I would bet on NE if those were the odds and I had to make a bet.

15. BSartist

BSartist New Member

the patriots will come out firing on all cylinders, as always, and destroy the jets 42-0 in the first quarter. they will spend the rest of the game racking up points and taking out jets (for the season) left and right. then, in the last minute of the 4th quarter, as Brady attempts one last Hail Mary to make the score an even 350-0, our just activated 7th string DT will somehow bust through the line and crush him, breaking his larnyx box in the process and putting a curse on the Pats for the next 60 years.

16. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

If we did this, BB would trade all there draft picks away for Champ Bailey, Shawn Merriman, and Brian Urlacher

17. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Agree 100%. I don't know why Brady hasn't been taken out by some team that was getting the score run up on them with Brady still in the game firing passes in the 4th quarter.

18. Don

The Jets were 17 1/2 point underdogs in SB 3.

19. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

Taking Brady out (or at least hitting him really hard) is the only thing that can redeem this miserable season.

Sadly, I think Mangini is too much of a wuss to actually make that call.

20. Don

Where is Buddy Ryan when you need him?