Official Bench Chad Pennington Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetfan51, Sep 30, 2007.

1. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Yeah Chad is awesome and we're so much smarter than anyone who disagrees!

YAY CHAD! Positive thinking!

2. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

The OL played well today, and the lack of production from the QB spot allowed us to be put in a position of playing behind. There goes your rushing game. The D had 2 turnovers and 2 sacks, and barring the Chad INT that led to 7 points, only gave up 10 points.

The Buffalo D is horrible and banged up on top of that. Instead of exploiting them Chad played ultra conservative. If Clemens played today like he did in the 4th quarter of week 2, with the OL protection Chad had, we would have put up 4-5 scores and won comfortably.

3. ihatethedolphins3

ihatethedolphins3 New Member

we play red zone offense all the way down the field it sucks and makes me vomit when i watch it

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Yeah but Kosar was an aging, injury-prone QB who had passed his time and was no longer effective due to the Browns declining talent base.

5. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

We are so bad we don't need to "tank" games. With the way or O-Line and D-Line have been playing, we will lose at least 10 games and make it look effortless.

6. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

if he runs it, game is over, as we had no time outs... Good job keeping the game situation in mind.

7. ihatethedolphins3

oya where the hell is the playaction pass, im not talking about fake draws and bs hand fakes, penny is sick at pa passes, all we got was smokescreens and shit granades

8. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

dude, I have been a loyal fan for 30 years, but he is going to continue with mr. nice guy and the only way to get clemens in there is to loose games. Maybe if we are 3 and 7 he will start Clemens and that is what I'm hoping for.

9. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Fuck Chad Pennington. One day all you Pennington apologists will take your green Chad Pennington shades off and see what a real NFL QB looks like. Hint, it's not what Pennington looks like.

The 5 yard dump passes were quite impressive though - especially when he got the receivers crushed by d-backs.

10. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Official Bench Chad Thread

Enjoy Chad bashers...I'm not sure exactly how this is Chads fault...but here's your playground

11. Drew

Drew Active Member

Or if you throw into triple coverage.

12. ANJI

ANJI New Member

And there are alot of people here who believe Chad would have done better in the Ravens game.

WTF are they smoking??? After watching what the beat up Bills D did to the passing game, you have to assume that any Team that allows Chad to beat them is either terrible or has Defensive morons in the booth. I would never blitz chad, he can't beat normal coverage. Stack the line and drop back if it's a pass..... that's how you beat the Jets.

13. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

Dude, has the mushrooms wore off? He had time to throw, threw t interceptions, 1 for a td. didn't throw one vertical ball over 30 yrds. And couldnt fucking get us in field goal range with 2 minutes on the clock. What fking game are you watching? our defense held when they had to and let up 10 pts. WTF, you want a shut out!. Man, another clueless Chad groupie

14. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

What exactly did Chad do today to help us win? It may not be solely his fault, but what exactly did he do to increase our chances, like any QB that is an asset should?

15. ihatethedolphins3

we are the laughingstock of the nhl we are worse then the browns or the vickless falcons, we need a SPARK (hint: see 2nd yr qb from oregon)

16. Drew

Drew Active Member

I'm sick and tired of people standing up for this guy. Clearly you don't want to win a Superbowl.

17. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

But he completed 15 three-yard passes in a row! All he does is win! Bla Bla Bla offensive line bla bla bla!

18. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

How many times did Chad get sacked today?? Once?? He had plenty of time to throw. The o-line isn't great but they certainly aren't the Houston texans. Who by the way suddenly have a decent O-line now that Schaub is there. The QB can help the line out too it goes both ways.

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I only want to bench Chad because I believe there is no chance we can make the playoffs after a 1-3 start with a hard ass sched remaining. I don't want to waste time with Chad at the controls, I want to see what we have in Clemens and go from there.

I'd say the defense is why we lost today, but regardless of who's fault it is the situation we are in calls for Clemens to take over IMO.

20. Yndjamw

Yndjamw New Member

you guys who think that chad bashers are just ignorant and stupid are not realizing something obvious. any time the jets are losing in the 2nd half, or mainly late in the game, they have almost no chance of mounting a comeback cuz chads ball is just too easy to read and theres no big play potential. its not a knock on chads toughness or smarts or anything. all it means is that if the jets ever want to win a game from behind, then clemens needs to be the quarterback. until kellen plays the jets will not come from behind. "chad-bashers" know this, you others seem to not have noticed yet.