Chads rush td and funky celebration

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYMagpies, Sep 23, 2007.

1. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Wrong again! Run a third and 15 draw and you get Paul Hackett/Herm Edwards!

2. Coach K

Coach K New Member

and trent dilfer has a ring.

id talk palmer over penny in schotty jr's offense . although when hackett was here that was perfectly tailor made for penny.

3. MandalayVA

MandalayVA New Member

Defense wins championships.

The Jets' defense is horrible.

Conclusion: The Jets aren't going to win championships until the D gets better.

Don't believe me? Ask Peyton Manning, who literally only got a halfway decent D a year ago. And as much as I love the Jets and Chad--and I do--I think most would be in agreement that Peyton's a better QB.

And I agree with the other posters--I thought this thread was about Chad being dorky while celebrating one of the THREE TOUCHDOWNS he made yesterday.

4. Coach K

Coach K New Member

most would agree? anyone who doesnt should be punched in the face.

5. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Wow...obvioulsy ACTUAL logic is lost on the likes of green kool-aid drinking homers such as yourself. And to question my maturity when you can't even form a rational argument or spell correctly is just a tad hypocritical, don't you think?

A WINNING QB is one who can actually put the team on his back and rally them to a win after being down a few TDs. Chad is not that guy. He merely was able to hold the fort long enough for us to escape with a pathetic 3 point win. I love beating the fins, but if that's the best we can do...Kellen Clemens Time!

6. FOURTHANDLONG

The sad thing is these clowns are happy about beating the Dolphins by 3 points and 124 yards passing by our immortal CP!

7. NYJets38

NYJets38 New Member

What do the Chargers have to do with anything?

Are you suggesting they didn't have a chance to win a superbowl?

8. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

That's what I like about him, the dorkiness. There's an honesty and a fire about him, totally non-New York. We've never had a QB quite like him, and maybe that's what some people don't like. But you look at what he's done for the Jets, what he's been through and he keeps coming back and back and back. Part of me thinks he just won't be denied in the end and that's why I like having him on my side. I always feel like we have a chance when he's at the helm, like when the ball goes up likely something good will happen. I just wish he wasn't so injury prone, all the bullshit aside, that's been his real achilles heel.

9. Italian Seafood

He's throwing shit against the wall and hoping something will stick.

10. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

I agree. He is a country boy from the south and I think it comes off the wrong way. I have a feeling that the same will happen with Kellen. He is a ranch boy from out west which seems to be very well grounded. I think this will be a problem with some of the New York fans.

11. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

fourthandlong, I challange you to find two of your posts, in ALL of your posts and threads on this forum that speaks positively about Chad or the New York Jets.

How about one? Just one.... Just one posts through all the wins over the last few years, there has to be at least ONE post where you are happy about what Chad or even the Jets did in a game.

12. FOURTHANDLONG

Im saying the Chargers had a better team than us, came closer to us and were not satisfied with not finishing the job. Everybody on this board is so win happy that they forget the ultimate goal is the Sb. If you win ten games get to the playoffs and don't have a realstic chance to win then you need to go back to the drawing board. Wins mean nothing if you loose every year in the first round.

13. Italian Seafood

See? You don't know what you're talking about. San Diego was stupid. The owner and Marty didn't get along, then they let both the OC and DC get better jobs and all the top assistants from other teams get better jobs before deciding to fire Marty. So they got stuck with Norv Turner, now they're fucked. They've already lost as many games as they did all last year, let's see if they even make the playoffs. It's not like they cleaned house because of one game that they should have won.

And for the 500th time, it's lose, not "loose".

14. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Yet you mention 3 Qb that have yet to win a single playoff game combined as being more competant than Chad who has won 2 playoff games..So you are hypocritical & clueless, cool..

15. FOURTHANDLONG

I posted last week to Italian Seafood and said if Chad were on the Ravens, Bears or Chargers he would have a legit shot to go to the superbowl because all he would have to do is not screw up and he would have the D to take him there. Also said earlier today that the first loss was not his fault because nobody could win with the protection in the Pats game. I don't dislike chad as a person he just doesn't have the skills needed on this team to take us to the championship. I posted positively about Jerico Cotchery last year when you were all bitching about not having a second Wr and said he was the best rec on the team and I have defended Chris Baker as well. Nick Mangold, Kerry Rhodes, Michael Harris and Revis are great picks and will be a large part of our rebuilding! I also like Mangini and Tanny. You might want to keep this for future reference because im not repeating myself!

16. FOURTHANDLONG

The Chargers were stupid!

17. FOURTHANDLONG

Chad is prob smarter than most qb to ever play. With that said give me a dummy like Farve, Aikman, Bradshaw and Mario everyday. It's football not rocket science.

18. MandalayVA

MandalayVA New Member

The thing is that when he was at Marshall he was never hurt. It's just been during his time with the Jets.

19. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking about? you mentioned Palmer, Romo, & Eli as being the type of Qbs that can win games all by themselves, yet they are 0-4 combined in the playoffs, interesting..

20. FOURTHANDLONG

Did I forget to Mention that I would take all of them over Chad as well! Palmer broke his leg in his one game, Romo lost on a bad snap. There are no words for Eli and some of the playoff games he has been in. If you had to pick a qb right not to lead your team would you take Chad over any of them?