Bills Injuries and Next Week

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFan2004, Sep 23, 2007.

1. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Whatever that means. Coming from someone who constantly has nothing to say.

2. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

What are you people asholes? Yeah, put down one of the few guys on this site who actually knows the game.

3. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

We looked spectacular today – we should run the table for the rest of the season. I particularly liked it how the defense purposely kept it close so the rest of the league would continue to think they should pay no mind to us.

4. GreenMachine

You are the queen of 1 line hits. Bring it on, sally:up:

5. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

:rofl: post of the day!

the broncos were lucky to win in buffalo. they can run, pass rush, and edwards is actually an improvement over losman.

unless the jets defense gets it head out of its butt, that game will not be a gimme. not for us, at least.:shit:

6. xjets2002x

xjets2002x Active Member

Classic trap game. It never comes easy for the Jets in Buffalo. Even with McGahee gone, some schmuck like Roscoe Parrish will kill us, or Lee Evans will actually catch a ball for once this season. Something absurd will happen. I'm being very cautious here.

-X-

7. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It's hard for me to see how the Jets could lose to the Bills next week. Every year there is team that has fate just take a massive dump on them early in the season and then they sit in the fumes all year long and retch. In 2005 that was the Jets, this year it's the Bills.

8. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

The real question is this...

Will the Jets try to put the hammer down early, and if it is successful (up by more than 14 at the half,

Will they let Clemens play ?

9. Coach K

Coach K New Member

i think we should be more concerned with marshawn lynch. he didnt blow itup today but his td run against the pats. if he can smashed up the middle on the pats like that hed leave vilma on his ass.

10. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

What really scares me about this team is that they are as talented as the Dolphins are, but they are much tougher. Even without JP Crapman, the Jets struggle badly against teams that play tough. The Dolphins have guys who can move (like the Jets) but they are not tough. The Bills are tough, they just aren't nearly as talented as the Ravens or Patriots. This is going to be a long game if the Jets don't figure out a way to apply a real pass rush AND prevent screen plays.

11. Br4d

The Dolphin's D is normally very tough. Don't read a lot into what happened yesterday because Zach Thomas didn't play. It would have been a very different Dolphin's defense if he was in there.

12. Warhound7

Warhound7 New Member

Doesn't it concern you when we're excited we can beat a team that has its QB and MLB out with injuries?

13. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

U R serious with this post or just joking?

14. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Never easy playing on the road! We just have to do the same things we did to the Dolphins consume clock and provide some pressure. We finally got our first sack of the season and pick, so with that sky's the limit at this point. Pretty much all d-line schemes borrow from one another it?s just a matter of being in the right spot to make the play or shedding your opponent to get to the runner. We talk all the time about our d-line being undersized or not suited for our defensive scheme. I did see some 4 man fronts yesterday so maybe we are mixing it up a little to suit what we have?

15. Denny

Denny Active Member

To be honest I don't think this game qualifies as a trap game. I think the JETS are on par with the Dolphins and Bills. The JETS have a lot to prove.

Neon Leon and Jerricho Cotch-Rocket offset both Parrish and Evans IMHO. It's gonna come down to who wants it more.

16. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

H'mm maybe our D can hold TE to "only" 28 points

17. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I'm talking about the overall team. Zach Thomas does make Miami tougher, but as a whole they overall aren't that tough by NFL standards. They are not bruisers the way that NE, BAL, PIT, and DEN are.

Buffalo is a team of bruisers, and as a result we have always struggled against them, even though they haven't always been as talented as the Jets or other teams around the league. Guys like Aaron Schobel and the bills offensive line / RBs usually leave the Jets gasping for air or flat on their back.

18. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Losman Likely OUT Sunday. The Jets can't lose to a rookie QB can they? Oh wait a sec, they are the Jets.

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills head coach Dick Jauron said QB J.P. Losman (knee) could miss a few weeks because of a knee injury. "It's a grade one (sprain) so that's a couple of weeks probably. When he came back he said he could go if needed, but as the day moves on it's just going to get worse and worse and stiffer and stiffer," Jaurin said.

19. Br4d

Losman has been miserable so far this year. I expected him to step up after his big improvement last year and instead he's basically regressed to his first year willies. You never want to see the starter instead of a rookie but in this case I might make an exception.

20. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I agree. In last year's meeting everyone was dissing Lossman, but he actually played pretty well.

Bottom line is this: If we are serious about making a run at the playoffs, this is a must game.

I am still waitng for our Defense to show up big