Pats Punishment is in!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFan2004, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Seriously, isn't it pissing you off that your HC doesn't think your team is good enough to win it all without cheating?

2. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

is that nice?

The funniest part of all of this is I actually can't stand the Patriots. I love that some are making it that i'm some big Patriot fan. A kid who grew up crying over Pat Leahy missed field goals at the end of games (who will ever forget losses to the Oilers, Raiders and Bears on Monday night cause of that), Todd interceptions (mud bowl,,, end of Buffalo wild card game in 1981), Gastineau roughing the passer vs. the Browns, Mcneil fumbling all over the place vs. the Raiders in the playoffs, Bruce Harper fumbling the opening KO of the Jets first playoff game in years,,, being accused of being a Patriot fan.

3. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

He's also a closet Pats fan. Take him back to Patsies land with you, please. :up:

4. #28Martin

Ellis and Robertson haven't touched a QB in years.

5. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

"The whole situation is behide us."
    "I'm moving on."
    "It's in the past, its behide us."
    "It's over, its behide us, were moving on."

Zzzzzzz..... lol

6. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Wow... you looked all that up pretty quick!!!

7. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Dude, now your really taking the cake. I am actually LMAO as i type this. Tom Brady is no better at QB then some jealous jets fan. Your words are beyond jack ass now.

8. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

You sound like a fuckwad for even saying that knwoing what plays are coming doesnt give a team an advantage..

and yes.. He was a backup to brian griese!!!!! no1 even wanted him on their team. put him on a mid level team and he is an average qb...put him on a shit team and he doesnt make them better

9. #28Martin

ha,,,, dope

I forgot to mention the crying after Brien missed his second fg vs. the Steelers, but an adult crying over that I wanted to keep hush hush, hahahahahahahaha.

Or Q. Carter getting picked at the end of the first half vs. the Ravens to turn the whole game around.

Or that lousy out of bounds call vs. the Browns last season at the end of the game to Baker.

Or Leon Johnson getting picked in the endzone vs. Detroit, even though the Lion player was out of bounds to cost us the playoffs.

Or Garrison Hearst taking it to the house in OT on opening day to beat the Jets vs. SF.

Or that dopey spike play vs. Marino and company.

Or losing to the Oilers in the playoffs in 1993 cause they couldn't get 1 freakin yard in four plays.

Or Alex Van Dyke, Martin, Megget and Byars all fumbling vs. Denver in a playoff game that would have basically won the Jets the Super Bowl in a game where Testaverde outplayed Elway.

I think you get the point.

#329 #28Martin, Sep 14, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  10. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Actually cock tickler, those words never came out of my mouth that i am better then tom brady..LMMFAO...i said if i knew what plays were coming i could have qb'd the game..lol

trying read.. it helps when u post.. so u dont look like an asshole

11. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

I am very happy that Bill Belichick got the maximum fine and the Patriots a 250k fine. I commend Roger Goodell for again showing that he is a no-nonsense type commissioner.

However, I really think that it's ignorant to say that, because the tape was confiscated towards the end of the first quarter, that they couldn't use it at all that game. Do we think that the Patriots, masters of cheating, as we know now, didn't have the guy taping it onto two tapes? Or making a copy? Or just using the tape to write down the signals somewhere?

I think that it can still be used to cheat, and really, the Patriots knew every play was coming at exactly what time it did, Kerry Rhodes and Vilma, both class acts, have said this publicly. Plus, Brian Dawkins, etc, all say the Pats seemed to know what was coming.

I don't know what to think.

12. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Looks like you are getting that healthy dose of attention-whoring you so desperately crave.

If you were really sick and tired of listening to all this whining and crying from Jet fans you would exercise a little self-control and not enter the thread. Is it really that hard to remove yourself from the discussion? Of course not, but you thrive on being a troll. Hence your continued efforts to inflame others.

13. Beamen

Beamen New Member

Honestly, I believe that New England still has as good a chance as any to win it all, and, as posted in another thread, this is why...

Unless security is upped big time, I don't expect the Pats to do anything differently, except maybe hide their camera man a little bit better....

With no penalty as far as the Pats on-the-field product this season goes, why should they stop doing it? Let the NFL take their draft picks, they don't need them... The team is stacked to a level now where they're drafting for depth, not immediate impact.... Unless they were handed a suspension or a forfeit, they have nothing to deter them from doing this again....

Expect maybe a one-week layoff from this kind of activities, followed up by the Pats looking like they're one step ahead of the opponent for the rest of the season and throughout the playoffs...

The Patriots are a very talented team, and even the smallest edge will put them over the top... No doubt New England will challenge for the AFC Championship (and thus, the Super Bowl, since the NFC blows) once again...

14. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Well apparently Tom didn't know what was coming on the first drive of the game that resulted in a TD.

I waiting to see if any of the other Jets fans are willing to stick up for your comments that Tom Brady is average to not being able to make the team. your something else. LMAO.

15. #28Martin

Whatever that means.

16. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Dude what the fuck goes thru your mind when you read things..you just throw things into what i say..where did i say he wouldnt make a team...stupid guy

I said he doesnt make a shitty team better...whihc is true.. if he did he would have been a 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th maybe even 5th round pick..

It easy to win when u have a supporting cast of good, well trained players...

17. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Your right, i misread your comments. I thought you said he wouldn't be able to make a good team. THat still doesnt disqualify you from jack ass status saying Tom is average on a mid level team. Tom is either the best or second best QB out there right now. Any football expert will tell you that.

18. mamalovesjets

mamalovesjets Member

the game should have been forfitted imho

19. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

it means you look to make drama because you're an attention whore...

20. #28Martin

Not at all. Maybe he's just jealous cause he's boring, no?