Matt Estrella. Up close and personal

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by gmfidelity, Sep 12, 2007.

1. #92ShaunIsHotter#92

#92ShaunIsHotter#92 New Member

AMEN! Belichick has some balls to think his assistants are just going to sit back and let him use his dirty tricks on them.

2. GreenBleeder69

And you're assuming that the Jets and many other clubs do! We know the Pats cheated, there's proof, it's on video. Where's the proof that "it's been going on in the NFL and college footbal for years"? And so what if Mangini leaked it? Belichick is a scumbag cheater, why protect him for the media scrutiny? And if he knew this crap was going on while he was in NE, he'd be a moron to bite the hand that fed him. Aside from Belichick just being an @$$hole of a human being, he's a cheater. He deserves everything Goodell has for him. Eric made the right move!

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

One of the news articles pointed out that this little punk "looked very scared" when confronted in the tunnel.

4. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

its amazing that NE fans can sit there and somehow blame mangini for their coach cheating...you guys are just too much!

5. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

I am not going to play the role of anyone?s whiny, sniveling bitch?and neither is Bill or the Patriots.

Bring on the hate, the jealousy, the outrage, the pettiness and the lame justifications for why you all lost to the Patriots. The fact is, we are better on the field.

Your crying, bitching, and slanderous accusations will make the Patriots stronger, much stronger than any Sony video camera. We?ll wallpaper the locker room with all the press releases, innuendos, and accusations. Keep ?em coming! Then we?ll bring them to your house, take you down on the field, and ram those words down your team?s throats, you stupid bastards. Keep it coming, baby!

This year, when the fans in the filthy masses bemoan yet another loss to the Patriots, and take solace in demagoguery, I will drink up your suffering and hatred like a fine merlot. All your cries of demonizing and hatred will be a sweetener to each victory, and I will devour each morsel as ambrosia.

So keep bringin? it, bitches. I love the taste of every soundbite. It will make this Super Bowl season the best one ye

6. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

In the words of my buddy Ryan parker.....

"When you know which plays are comin
    it can make a coach look cunning
    and make an average quarterback elite"

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This is why I love reading you, Baron. You're a microcosm of everything the Patriots are!

And hey, I was planning on having you continue being my own personal, whiny, sniveling bitch.

Does this mean that all has to end? Hahahahahahhaaaa....

8. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

I don't know that you could afford me, bro.:lol:

9. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Thanks man, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.:grin:

( I noticed you Jets folks have the 'grin' smiley at toward the bottom of the smilies.....guess you don't use it much, eh?)

10. Youth Is Served

Youth Is Served New Member

So once again another masshole just proves the point. Its not about the game we know we got whiped and maybe the tape had nothing to do with it. But who knows in previous games how much tape was received and how much the game could have changed. I accept the fact we got owned and that the Pats are a much much better team. They are stacked and primed for another superbowl run.

It is just besides me that no one of you massholes can openly admit to cheating. Bellishit himself cant even own up to the fact he cheated and got caught, its in the rule book (Jets fans dont write that rule book). It wouldnt be such a big deal if your coach or GM would openly come out and appologize for cheating or atleast own up to it.

Its not the fact that it had no outcome on this particular game, or that the Jets are just out to get the Patriots because they whopped us. Its the principle that cheating is not allowed and this is a form of cheating.

Get over it masshole and own up to your teams mistakes, because I can do that for my team and I am a diehard fan.

Youth

11. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

I've owned up to it, man. We will be penalized. We will lose draft picks. We broke the rules of the NFL and I admit it.

Now, we are going to go about getting our next trophy.

12. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

yea we prefer :pats_suck: :gpc:

13. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

had to edit your thing.. u fucked up

14. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Is Mangini even the one who caught the guy and had him removed? Wasn't he busy coaching the game? Who actually spotted the guy and made him leave?

15. MK1

MK1 Member

say we're playing poker and someone is looking at your cards all game and your losing how long you going to sit there and not say anything and keep losing?

16. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Steve Yarnell (head of jets security) caught the guy and notified NFL security

But deep down as a jets fan, im sure mangini gave him the heads up to look out for some1. i doubt mangini knows estrella

that would be a good question for some1 to ask him. if he knows estrella

17. Greatful Jethead

Greatful Jethead New Member

I love it...What a friggin argument. The video taping doesnt really help them anyway.....hahahahahah. Thats why they risked everything to do it in a stadium where they had a good chance of bein caught. Sounds like its the biggest part of their game plan if they are willing to take that big a risk. Tools all of em

18. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Estrella has been doing this for years. He was doing it shile Mangini was there.
    I think it's reasonable to asume he knew the kid. Not that I think that is relevant. Just pointing it out.

19. RichKotite

RichKotite Banned

It says that Estrella has worked full time with the Patriots for 4 years. Mangina has been gone from the Pats for two years. The assistant coaches in the NFL all have to work very closely with the video people in order to get practice tapes, game tapes to study, and tapes for their meetings. Mangina would most likely know Estrella very well.

20. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

20 to 45 seconds between plays.....that's a lot of credit you give to the Pats to get that done.

...especially if you watch the game and notice that the defense responds to the offense when they see the offensive formation.

That generally leaves about 10 seconds by the time the offense lines up at the line of scrimmage.

A lot of you are making a poker comparison. There is no comparison, unless you would make the same comparison to "spying" the 3rd base coach's signs in baseball.

Teams generally have up to 3 guys flashing in the signs to the field....only one of them is the "call" guy....they all flash a series of signs, much like a 3rd base coach. The players on the field know which man is the key man, and which sign is the key sign. Everything else is a decoy.

If Mangini doesn't do this, or any other coach, then they are just morons, and may as well give away the signs.