Pats fans' reactions

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ........, Sep 12, 2007.

1. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Your coach ordered a video camera to SECRETLY steal signals. if it was bellicheat looking across the field taking signals from under his hood different story.

2nd- you would say the only way the colts could beat you was cheating

3rd- IF he was bad at all he would have never been on Bellicheat's staff

2. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Cheaters cheat to try to gain every possible advantage they can. In my prediction that 2 out of 10 wins for the Jets, Perhaps be gaining the competitive advantage from cheating, Pats win all 10.

3. dbeast

dbeast New Member

I can only assume that the Pats will be strictly monitored from here on out, so if we take the SB again this year, we can get a good idea that they would have won in the past as well.

4. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Agreed.. No cheating in the KO return. But i agree on Sutton. I was screaming he should go back to Army and how his blitzes were so predictable.. stupid me

5. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Do the pats have far superior talent to the Jets? If you say no, i'll completely understand your football IQ

6. StillProud

StillProud New Member

Yeah, you switch them up from first to second half, Einstein. Like I'm sure a lot of teams have been doing for years. Or you have multiple people throwing up signs and only the defensive captain knows which one is the real call. This stuff is over a Jets fan's head, I know.

7. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

the pats are a better team then the jets. Were not disputing that

We are disputing the fact that after the league sent out a memo to all teams warning them not to do it, the "2nd best team in football" needed to cheat with a far superior team.

8. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

whats over my head is why a far superior team would need to cheat to win? When u can explain that point and not deflect that point let me know. You are delerious from too much chowder

9. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

He cheated. Stop trying to trivialize it and we'll assume you have an IQ over 60.

Would the Pats have won without cheating? Who knows. Both teams are pretty even besides the OL, which the Pats have a clear advantage on. With the Pats 2 best defensive guys on the bench though, the teams are pretty even.

Moss is a great player, but so are Coles and Cotchery.

10. StillProud

StillProud New Member

He apologized for a rule violation, not for cheating. I repeat, it’s part of football. Using the video camera was bush league. I admit that. And I understand that you guys are going to pull the asterisk card every time you limp home after another crushing AFC East loss, but deep down inside you know, just like I do, that the edge here is minimal and is rarely going to affect the outcome of games. I’m sure every team in the league does this, especially with those million dollar jobs that they’re crying to Adam Schefter about losing at stake. The dumb part was the camera, but this kind of thing is part of what makes football cool. I like the Patriots more today, how bout them apples?

11. StillProud

StillProud New Member

Hahahaha both teams are even.

I repeat, the TAPE WAS IN THE CAMERA THE WHOLE TIME. Not used for the game. That's the bottom line and you're making your self-righteousness look like stupidity by denying it.

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

If you keep spinning you're gonna fall down...

13. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

ITS NOT PART OF FOOTBALL WHEN THE LEAGUE SENDS OUT MEMOS SAYING NOT TO DO IT YOU DUMB FUCKERS. LOVE THE PATS ALL YOU WANT BUT YOUR RATIONALIZING BECAUSE YOU SICK BOSTON FUCKS CANT ADMIT WRONGDOING. BELLICHEAT HAS BRAINWASHED ALL OF MASS.

14. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

and we still haven't heard an answer for the abnormal radio frequencies... the tape being in the camera is meaningless to your argument

15. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

how do u knwo the guy wasnt waering a mic. how do u knwo the mic on his camera didnt run frequencies with the coaching booth.

16. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Needed is where I disagree with you. IMO the pats had a 80% of winning without cheating and 100% with. LOL. It was wrong to do, i'm admitting that.

But you bring up a good point, if the league sent out a memo warning all teams not to do it, it must have been a little bit more of a league wide problem, not strictly the pats. This helps support that if the pats were doing this during the 3 SB, some of the other teams probably were too. The pats won 3 sb's b/c they were the best team those three years.

17. StillProud

StillProud New Member

"abnormal radio frequencies"

20 miles from Manhattan. Whooooooooooo booga booga.

I heard the Pats practice at Area 51, too.

18. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

the league sent out the memo bc Buffalo, Jax, and GB all accused the PATS of cheating last year. thats why the memo went out

the only other complaint i have ever heard was in Seattle that they pump extra noise into the stadium

19. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Obviously it it a part of football if the league felt required to send out a memo to all teams not to do it. They would not have done that if it was just the pats.

20. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

This came from the commissioners office... "The Patriots gave an inadequate response when asked about the abnormal frequencies they were using"

Dope.