Pats fans' reactions

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ........, Sep 12, 2007.

1. StillProud

StillProud New Member

Okay, in all seriousness, do you really think that the Jets win on Sunday under any scenario that doesn't involve mass ebola for the Pats starters?

That's an objective question. I'm just trying to gague the strength of the kool aid here.

You could have had the defensive calls a week before the game and you still would have gotten smoked. You know that.

2. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Except it hasn't been 86 years between championships for us... oh and hows Gagne working out for you :rofl2:

3. StillProud

StillProud New Member

I dunno, how's Mangenius working out for you?

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

There's no kool aid... I admit we prolly would've still lost...would it have been 38 -14? i doubt it.... but how is it that u have such pride knowing your team got caught flat out cheating and will forever be known as cheaters?

5. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Pretty well actually... he exposed your organization as a bunch of underhanded cheaters and tarnished your dynasty

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

:rofl: somebody joins with the name "stillproud". This shit is getting too much:gpc:

7. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Good so far. 10-7* in the regular season. Not to shabby.

8. StillProud

StillProud New Member

I'm not exactly ecstatic that it happened, but I don't think it's a big deal. And I think everybody is being serious pu$sies about it.

In fact, I feel the same way Dan Reeves, Bill Parcells, Tiki Barber, Ronde Barber, Don Shula, and Sean Salisbury feel about it.

9. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Big pats fan here. I am embarrassed that the pats cheated. My guess is that other teams do it as well, they just haven't got caught. The pats have to suck it up and take their punishment, whatever it might be. Perhaps the Pats got caught because Mangini had inside knowledge of their cheating operations and other teams are not getting caught because they don't have the insider knowledge. Just a theory.

Did it have an impact on Sunday's game? Maybe, but the Pats are a far superior team and would probably have won anyways. Play 10 games and the Jets would be lucky to win 2. We just have more talent at all positions and a better coaching staff (yes one the cheated, but its still a better staff).

As for the three superbowls wins being tarnished, that is foolish. Do you really think the pats would not have won those three rings?

10. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

dude if it was the colts doing this to the pats and it won them a SB and all the games in Foxboro you would be LIVID

11. abdulsalaam

abdulsalaam New Member

JetsTillDeath,
    just want that clear that I didn't write it, I just posted it! ;)

12. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

if your far superior then WHY CHEAT??...you make no sense and sound so unintelligent im embarassed for you.

13. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

The correct answer is no one really knows, but there are big question marks surrounding them now. That in it of itself tarnishes them.

14. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

obviously Bellicheat didnt feel like his team was far superior enough otherwise he wouldnt need to cheat

15. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Does the possibility of cheating make me question their 3 three point SB victories, wait, do I have a pulse, YES.

16. StillProud

StillProud New Member

Yeah, I would be livid if the Colts stole our signals. Livid at my coaching staff for being such idiots that they let their defensive signals, which are clearly visible from the other sideline, be so easily deciphered. I'd feel about it the same way I'd feel about having a coach who was so inept that he can't vary his calls or put out decoys against a practice that's clearly widespread.

Would I de-legitimize the Colts win? No. The game is played on the field.

I'm head hurt from talking about this at this point, but an NFL defense will run 7 or 8 blitz packages in a game, at least. I think it's incredibly rare that a practice like this has any kind of real impact. And I'd be saying that if the Jets were caught doing it.

The bottom line is your coach sucks. He was a half-assed defensive coordinator. The one year he was our DC, we were horrible on defense. Horrible. Almost missed the playoffs (still managed to kick your as*ses though).

17. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

14-7 at the half with 2 defensive plays that could have been easy TD's if Brady was a second slower or our DB was a second faster.

Close game.

The KO return was down right ugly, but NE was in our backfield on defense AND offense the entire second half. It was uncanny. I was throwing some serious hate towards my TV on Sutton's second half coaching.

If this is true, it's a HUGE deal. Watch as the usual Pats apologists on ESPN head for their bunker. Bellicheats "apology" today was an admission of guilt.

18. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Ok smart guy... every team has to use hand signals on defense... can u tell me how you send them in subtlely from the sideline?

19. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

You're a joke. You understand that right? Cheating is cheating period. You HC admitted to cheating with his apology. How can you still defend his actions? If NE is so much better than the Jets, why cheat?

20. 3rdandlong

3rdandlong Member

maybe you had a bad year because the defense didn't cheat!

Maybe they did, I doubt we'll ever know....