The Patriots sign-stealing / radio scandal - Official Thread (Merged 21x (ugh))

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenMachine, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

It is beyond me how any fan of the Pats can stand up and try and rationalize or excuse this sort of thing. I guarantee that if it were proved my team was cheating I would be outraged and embarrassed. I guess it is just part of human nature in some people to try and deny the obvious in the face of shame. Maybe you guys can learn from Clinton and his not having sex with that woman. :breakdance:

2. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Man...Is Belichick really that scared of Mangini?

3. GreenGiant 32

GreenGiant 32 New Member

GM pwns the internets once again.

4. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

Their picks?

Are these possible surrendered draft picks going to the Jets? We are the ones who got cheated, I hear no mention of that. Just heard surrendering picks. I have also heard they did it in the past, but do they play Green Bay twice a year, or even 3 times, like we did last year?????

5. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

That?s all hearsay dude?

The lunker is sinking and no matter how hard you Patsies fan paddle in the toilet bowl, you are being flushed...

6. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

Yawn. More amateur psychology from someone not remotely qualified to engage in it. Now stop kicking yourself in the ass. That's MY job....

7. No...ALL of the NFL has been cheated by this. This has been going on for quite some time...it's likely affected several games...

Frankly as a fan of fooytball first..I dont care if we get any compensation or not...to me it's more important that the Pats are punished and this is put to a stop!

8. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Jet fans took their medicine from the football world for the way some fans reacted when Pennington was injured. It amazes me how Pats fans can rationalize everything that happens, from the tuck to the weather to mugging receivers. How do you spell tainted? P A T S

9. BradyLegacy

BradyLegacy Banned

ok...I lose... Plus i have to wake up early tommorow and get ready for work ..Ill leave you be in your realm..

Gnite...

10. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's exactly it.... when you have guys like Schlereth who played the game coming out and saying that the Pats should forfiet the game you know this isn't common practice in the league. It just shows how classes the fans of this organization are, just like the team itself.

11. GreenMachine

12. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Let's see coaches plural....

Ron Meyer 1982-1984
    Raymond Berry 1984-1989
    Rod Rust 1990
    Dick MacPherson 1991-1992

Oh and of course the chicken.....

13. ........

........ Trolls

We're learning a lot about Pats fans today. You know, there are plenty of rumors that people get raped in prison in the shower. I guess Boston's prisons must be filled with guys who just bend over and accept it since "it happens everywhere".

As far as the handshake with BB, I'm hoping Mangini looks him straight in the eye, firmly shakes his hand, pulls...and headbutts him in the nose.

14. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I was posting elsewhere about this mostly and I'm too tired to even do a cut and paste job right now, but I will say I've been following it on the radio as well while I was running around late this afternoon. Maybe I'll do a consolidated type deal tomorrow night after work. All I can say for right now is HAW HAW HAW! This is just priceless. And, sitting back and listening to the excuse mongering, it's been fun.

I called this a long, long, long time ago. Belifraud, that old coinage fits better than ever on this day. I think I'll go peruse the NE boards before I turn in for laughs. Maybe twist the knife a little - in a civil way, of course. :)

15. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I don't quite think so. Rather... I am inclined to think that this sort of deal is included in their SOP.

16. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

#76 wildthing202, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  17. duketogo

duketogo New Member

I would be interested to see how far this investigation goes. Is it safe to assume that Bilicheck has done this in the past? I think it should go further than just investigating one game.

18. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Ah.. Mom said it's time to come out of the basement and get to bed cuz it's a school nite eh? Nite Nite princess...

19. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Lead story on NFL Network too...

NFL networks Adam Schefter say there are several "smoking guns" and evidence continues to "pour in"... "Commissioner Goodell is taking this very seriously" "He is considering fines, loss of draft picks,SUSPENSIONS AND POSSIBLY ALL THREE TOGETHER!!!"
    Rod Woodson says it's and absolute unfair advantage and an absolute no no.

Terrell Davis says the the Patriots legacy is definitely tarnished and that the Pats should be placed on PROBATION like a college team...they can go thru the season but no matter how many wins they have... NO PLAYOFFS!!!! I'd personally love this one...

Two more ex-players against the Pats... But according to the Pats trolls "every team does this and it's no big deal"

#79 ollie, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  20. MAJORPAYNE

MAJORPAYNE New Member

But they got caught!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.