Kendall traded to Redskins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GSourJr, Aug 23, 2007.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

This could hurt us November 4th, when Kendall tells them all about our offense. Besides that, nice.

2. Jets18

Jets18 New Member

I know you were its cool, I should have looked.

Look at it this way thank god Kendall and his bitching is gone.

3. Jetcane

Jetcane New Member

I hear you 227.

But at this point they had to get rid of PK as a damage control matter.

Maybe they saw enough in Bender to be comfortable with him, but another thing to consider is that maybe they really think Clarke will be okay, and his move to the second team this week was just to see how bender did with the first unit.

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

A third would have been better.

An above average player, under contract, for a low salary (considering last years market insanity) for at least 3 years......

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

BS, on the " Well Done" that was genius!:beer:

6. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

I would assume that Washington is going to give him a new contract. Otherwise, why would Kendall play for the Redskins and not the Jets for the same amount of money. If the Jets do get a fourth round pick then I think they did a good job considering the position they were in.

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I was drafted in the first, get your facts straight.

8. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Can we get clarification on the Bonus thing....

I'm hearing he gets the whole bonus and the Jets get the cap hit THIS year...

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE...... Guy made over 5 million last year then ?????

I think Tangini took it on the chin on principle knowing the guy was full of shit and holding them hostage...

Not loving this offseason......

Kendall is PARTYING today and he and his agent are high fiving..

Lowlifes.

9. Duk Dodgers

Duk Dodgers Active Member

Yup, Randy Thomas is still over there and he's still pretty good. Man, I wouldn't mind having Kareem Mckenzie or Randy Thomas back in green right now, this oline scares me.

10. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Not wishing bad on anybody, but if Kendall's fate follows others that have left the Jets for the greener pastures of the Redskins then he might have a rude awakening.

11. Run_N_gun10

Run_N_gun10 Well-Known Member

Shitttt........I hope its' in the AFC EAst....This way Jets' know where the weak link is...lol:beer:

12. Jetcane

Jetcane New Member

I didnt see any threads on Kendall. Should I start one? ;-)

[​IMG]

13. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

All people on this site do is OVERRATE PICKS.... OH WOW,,, BIG 4TH ROUNDER. Meanwhile, IN THE NOW the OL is gonna suk and the QB can't throw.

14. Warhound7

Warhound7 New Member

Found it, thank you!

15. Run_N_gun10

Run_N_gun10 Well-Known Member

WOW....If the Jets' get a 4th round pick for Kendall.....Thats' a STEAL :rofl:

Cause Kendall sucks.....:hackett:

16. Tennessee Jet

Tennessee Jet New Member

Wow. This o-line is terrible. Moore, Bender, and Clement are scary bad. Over/under on how many games till Pennington gets hurt for the season. I'm setting it at 6.

17. skinz30

skinz30 New Member

Hey guys Skins fan here and I am not here to tirade over anything. I have read some of your posts about this, and yes we can be the laughing stock of many thing. But I like this trade. We have had trouble replacing Dockery, and Kendall will do just fine. We have experimented with youngs guys at LG in preseason especially with a guy who originally a T. Reports out of here is a conditional pick, seeing as though we don't have a 4th round pick next year (Last years Duckett trade). You guys got rid of someone who you thought was a cancer, I think it's an upgarde over Dockery, let alone financially after what he got from the Bills.

What's the deal with Kendall. Is he only a Cancer because he took a paycut, and then asked for a raise after due time?

Personally a conditional pick I think is a steal for us for 2-3 years if he stays healthy.

18. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Brick Clarke? Mangold Thomas McKenzie

Imagine that ...

19. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

are you kidding? there are gems in the 4th Round, and our scouts have done a pretty good job finding players later in the draft who can contribute; not to mention, it's also more arsenal to use if we want to trade up.

we now have two extra picks going into next April (the Mackey trade too).

20. Warhound7

Warhound7 New Member

Haven't I ripped you before for being a horrible jets fan? If not, get on the jets wagon or stop calling yourself a fan. Pete Kendall leaving will NOT break this OLINE. Just like when Kevin Mawae left everyone started shitting bricks and screaming bloody murder but he was a distraction and a lockerroom lawyer and we didn't need it. Kendall leaving will make way for Bender and Clarke to show what they can do. And, to be fully honest, he was on the wrong side of 30 and we need to get someone else in there to start getting experience at the position -- or did you forget that the only way to get experience is to play?

And as a Chad supporter, he can throw the ball. He can throw the long bomb, i recall several situations last year where he did, including a TD pass to JMac. In addition, as long as he gets us at least 10 games like last season and into the playoffs, he's good in my book.