Jets may be positioning Kendall for trade

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Warhound7, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Yeah, except like many people you ignore the SIGNING FREAKING BONUS that the guy stole.....

It's not 1.7, million he's got 3.9 million of the Jets in his pocket.

2. Coach K

Coach K New Member

the fact he hasnt been cut already proves how desperate we are on OL. no team would let this stretch out into the story its been made out to be. do something. keeping him on the team under his current salary is stupid. not that I agree with kendall. its just that the last thing we need is penny getting injured off a "missed" block by kendall.

if you dont want your players satisfied, make sure theyre not on your team.

3. meanandgreen

meanandgreen New Member

we need to keep Kendall!

4. ColoradoJets

ColoradoJets Member

I don't think that is the reason we are keeping him. I think we want to make sure he doesn't go to the Pats, Bills, or Dolphins. Controlling where he plays this season is more likely the reason we are keeping him. If we cut him you know he's going to want to go to a team that plays us twice a year.

We do just need to solve this issue already, I agree he may throw a few "phantom" blocks because he clearly doesn't like the Jets right now. Trade him for a couple cheerleaders, that should help his ego out.

5. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

ok so kendell has no leverage? So you expect Adrien Clarke, Robert Turner, Andrew Wicker, Dominic Moran A TOTAL OF 3 YEARS NFL EXP. TO BLOCK FOR CHAD? GIVE UP KENDALL A SOLID NFL GUARD WITH 12YRS EXP? The man is worth an extra million to block for chad anyday. Also let us not forget back in 2005 when the entire team dropped like flies kendall played center for us cause we HAD NO ONE ELSE.

6. MAJORPAYNE

MAJORPAYNE New Member

Kendall is going no where, at least until he gets the youngins on the right page.

7. RedWhiteBlue&Green

RedWhiteBlue&Green Active Member

Come the first game of the season, I do not believe he is going to be a Jet. I think the front office likes his ability, but they don't like the fact that he keeps speaking out about his situation. I think they're waiting for the best possible offer... or any offer, before they unload him.

8. NYJets38

NYJets38 New Member

No player is going to miss blocks on purpose because they aren't happy.

They know, for the most part, if they don't play well, they won't play. Not here, not anywhere. Nobody is going to want a guard who doesn't play hard.

9. RedWhiteBlue&Green

RedWhiteBlue&Green Active Member

True, but Miami would love a guard who despises the Jets ;)

10. BleedingGreen55

BleedingGreen55 Active Member

Exactly. make him pay for being a crybaby. bust his ass on the field for the same $$$. That's revenge enough.