UK Fans......TV Schedule just announced

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by gustoonarmy, Aug 2, 2007.

1. bsaeagle64

bsaeagle64 New Member

Imagine the trips you could take as a group to cross the pond to see a game. The UKPatriots are going to enjoy their 3rd annual UKRoadtrippers quest across the pond to see their favorite team. 13 fans in 2005, 26 fans in 2006 and 30 fans in 2007. They pay their own way, pay for the tickets Mr Kraft allocated to their group, get acknowledged on the electronic message board to the Gillette Stadium crowd and even pay for the tailgating costs at the stadium on game day and dinner the night before for those of us who organize the trip.

I'm sure all it would take to get organized would be someone willing to take the initiative to contact the JETS office and get a recognized fan club on it's feet. Maybe a thread on this forum would be a way to get started.

2. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

It's something I'd have been right at the front of a couple of years ago, but I don't have the time to commit to a founders position! Glad to help anyone who does in any way I can though! :grin:

3. Tie Guy

Tie Guy New Member

I would be willing to help get it started here in the UK if anyone else wants to join me. I am not great with computors so i would need help making a website but am willing to organize placses for us to see the games.

4. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Geography is a problem for most of the current members , I would say that most of the posters on here are from the North.
    If I can avoid London I do , horrible crowded dirty asylum seeking city.
    Why start yet another website when the best one going is right here?:breakdance:

5. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Yeah, bloody websites. The internet's full of them. :/

6. Sandman

Sandman Well-Known Member

Actually i thought about starting a Jets UK fan club a while back and had the intention of asking if TGG could be the home forum with maybe a area just for itself. I never got around to it as I still felt that it needed its own website for vital information etc.

Im up for something along these lines but its needs numbers and effort to get off the ground. As Gus has pointed out it seems most of the guys are up north with a couple down here in the south.

7. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Bump.

Tue, 07 Dec 01:30

ESPN - Monday Night Football: NY Jets @ New England

Don't forget to book tuesday off :wink:

8. Sandman

Sandman Well-Known Member

No way !!! I'm staying in the 2 hour sleep club ;)