Trade Rumors over Moss

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetsfan119, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The planet that does not want to pay Moss 9.75 million in salary this year and 11.25 million in salary in 2008. The man has got some silly salary numbers coming up and what do you think the odds of renegotiating him are? Zero?

If the Jets offered McCareins and a 5th round pick the Raiders would dive all over it and pray that Moss did not fail the physical. Literally any trade that gets the Raiders something back without having to outright cut Moss will be considered seriously by Al Davis at this point.

As the Jets I would not touch Moss with a 10 foot pole. He's pure poison to any franchise stupid enough to let him come in and muck things up. He's like Terrell Owens without the production.

2. jetfan2k3

jetfan2k3 Member

do you guys think chad can shape him back into the college teammate he once knew

3. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

Oaklands GM says he'd only trade Moss if they got similar value of what they gave up- 1st rounder and N Harris.

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Posturing. They can't get anything of real value for Moss right now and they're scared to death that he will cause problems in JaMarcus Russell's development. They don't need a player who thinks he's more powerful than the rookie head coach as Russell's role model of how NFl players should act.

5. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

Oakland can dream ... i dont know if there is any team that would possibly send a 1st and a quality player for Moss right now. A team that is crazy enough to do it my be the Foreskins .. but then again they wont have a pick till day 2. So chances are slim.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Welcome to the annual 50-page Trade For Randy Moss Thread. Leave your first round picks at the door, please.

7. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Quote:
    "If we're going on "character" shouldn't we be trading Coles away? (or more correctly, never have drafted him) I know he's squeeky clean of late, but didn't he have an issue in his past? In fact, wasn't it somehow tied to Randy Moss, if I remember?

Hate to burst your bubble but this last quote was not mine. It was WestKyJet's quote that I had responded to. So another feeble attempt by you to try to link what I said about Coles and then what I said about Moss and then combine the two. Next time try to read and comprehend before sticking your foot in your mouth. I hope you weren't an English major. Game. Set. Match. Stick to tennis Einstein.