Woody Johnson is the worst owner in the NFL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 29, 2024.

1. jjt4201

jjt4201 Active Member

A. I did not say he was a corporate power dynamo" - I mean c'mon
    B. What is the "danger zone?" - I don't claim to have any credibility. I may however, be smarter than you, but can't do much about that. You gotta just keep taking shots I guess. But either way, I stand by what I wrote cause them's the facts.

2. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

If you want to know about the danger zone, Sterling Archer will fill you in.

Still can't believe the show got cancelled.

Ill Will likes this.
  3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

How could a guy as smart as you not know the difference between a fact and an opinion, especially an unsupportab opinion?

4. Ill Will

Ill Will Active Member

I thought for sure this was Woody's main football guy
    [​IMG]

Here's Woody after the big game in London humiliated and the Commander telling him to kill himself.
    [​IMG]

5. Not Sure

Not Sure Active Member

Jim Haslam and Dave Tepper are easily the worst owners in pro sports.

Venal narcissists who can't get out of their own way.

Woody fired the guy you all wanted fired.

6. Ill Will

Ill Will Active Member

#66 Ill Will, Oct 13, 2024
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2024
  7. Ill Will

Ill Will Active Member

Definitely sounds like a job for Archer and the team, lol

It's on Netflix now fwiw.

8. Ralebird

I read the article and said "WTF is Michael Lombardi?" He's no Vince and a single year as the GM of the Browns doesn't really qualify him as a guru. A bunch of people here with names less impressive than Lombardi have said Saleh (and maybe Douglas) should have been gone by January so he wasn't blazing any new trails with his hot topic. I guess we can't expect anything groundbreaking from TMZ Sports.

Phil Lombardi was the guy who started Mamma Lombardi's pizza on Long Island - now that's been a big success!

#68 Ralebird, Oct 13, 2024
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2024
    abyzmul likes this.
  9. Ill Will

Ill Will Active Member

I thought it was entertaining myself. I'm familiar with the NFL and Lombardi so maybe that's why. Plus I actually agree with him here. Not with everything he says mind you! Plus Heavens knows TMZ isn't reliable like the rest of Main Stream Media! Btw, I went to that pizzaria too. Maybe I should've posted something with Rich Eisen or Mike Greenberg too?

Now, if you're looking for a "guru", which apparently you are, Belichick just might work for you. He's in the youtube vid. Perhaps you don't believe he's being objective. I personally do and don't let my bias stop me from listening to him. He's pretty good on Inside The NFL, IMO mind you! That Belichick knows Lombardi and is friends with Lombardi(which is why I threw the Lombardi piece in there for laughs) might give Lombardi a teeny weeny bit of cred with you being you know nothing about him. Do you know who Patricia is? That's the third guy in the vid. That might help too. You can Goggle him also and get the key facts about him also on Goggle.

I know this is a very serious matter so Imma go on Goggle RN and try and find some psychiatric evaluations, by reputable psychiatrists of course, of Woody and the team. Dysfunction is not a word people need to be throwing around lightly now. If I find some something I'll post the the studies and maybe see if I can find Belichick, Parcells, and Ozzie Newsome to give their opinions on them before I post them. I would never ever want to mislead anybody about Woody Johnson.
    I'll also try and find as many names as possible that are more impressive than Lombardi's, with like opinions, for people that aren't that familiar with the NFL, for better perspective to get to the heart of this kerfuffle with our team :mad:

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Mike Lombardi is actually one of Bill Belichick's infected anal polyps. If Belichick has any sort of opinion, Lombardi is powerless to disagree.

The Jets suck, it is true in all languages, they aren't telling us anything that a random honest objective view of the situation can't.

REVISion and Ralebird like this.
  11. Ralebird

No! I am absolutely NOT looking for a guru, I'm looking to stop giving such credence to every has been or never was who has a podcast as a self-declared expert. Frankly, I prefer to GOOGLE for myself, see the facts and form my own opinions. As I said, there is no new ground covered by Lombardi or the retired coaches - firing Saleh, and probably Douglas at the end of last season was the route to take. I guess I have no problem with those guys agreeing now but where were those gurus in January?